More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whiteballs whiteballs

With whom do I start working?

with Janet

"I guess I could help with the sorting," I reply.

"Well, that's the warehouse over there," Linda says, pointing towards the large window on her left, "and inform Janet that I sent you to work with her."

I nod in confirmation as I head towards the warehouse. The door is closed but not locked. So I push my way in and come across a well-lighted corridor with three doors on the same side. I walk cautiously towards the first door and hear voices coming from the farthest door. I head in that direction, trying to make out who were talking.

"... I like... wish we ... together ... time ..."

"... Maya, cut it! He's Doe's boyfriend ..."

"... you mean, Linda's niece?... "

I quietly move away from the door, so as not to make them aware that I overheard part of their conversation. I then move back towards the door, this time with louder footfalls. "Janet?!" I call out, as I twist the door knob and push open the door as warm air wafts into my face. "Linda has assigned me to working with you in... sorr..."

"Owww," Janet says in surprise at my sudden appearance. I quickly realize that she is dressed only in a blue push-up bra and white lace boyshorts. Maya is standing beside her, in a white sports bra and brown cotton highrise panties. Both of them are holding barcode scanners.

"I'm really sorry, " I say, as I turn my back and head out the door.

"It's alright!" Maya replies. "You don't have to leave."

"Why are you dressed like that in the first place," I ask, as I move back inside the room. Maya does not make any attempt to cover herself while Janet appears somewhat uneasy and moves to stand behind Maya.

"You will notice that this room does not have air conditioning, only heating." Maya replies.

"And it just used to be us girls working here," chimes in Janet. "In my 18 months here, you're the first man to be assigned in sorting. This unit had men in the past, but they were often drivers." She heads for the door and locks it this time.

"If that's the case, then I'll have to also be in my undies," I say, as I start to take off my shirt.

"That's only fair enough," says Janet, as she steps away from behind Maya.

I turn my back as I take off my jeans, wondering how I would cover the tenting in my briefs. I decide to ignore it as I turn to face them. "Would this be okay?" I ask.

How do they react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)