More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whiteballs whiteballs

With whom do I start working?

with Greta

"I guess I could help with the deliveries," I reply.

"Well, proceed out that door," Linda says, pointing to the rear end of the building, "and inform Greta that I sent you to work with her."

I nod in confirmation as I proceed towards the door. I enter what appears to be a parking area. There are three delivery trucks and five motorcycles parked inside, all painted white with the red company logo visible from all viewing angles. I spy Greta moving some boxes into one of the trucks. She is now dressed in gray overalls, with a large company logo emblazoned on the back. "Linda says I'll be working with you," I say as I approach her.

"Help me with those boxes," she says, pointing to a haphazard pile of boxes on the floor. In due time, we completely load all of the boxes into the truck, except for two large ones. "Those two could wait," Greta says, as she climbs into the driver's side of the truck. As I open the door on the other side of the truck, she glances at me, stares for a moment, and says, "You're not in uniform."

"Where do I get one of those?" I ask, glancing at her overalls.

"Here, follow me," she says, as we head into an unmarked room. Greta switches on the lights, illuminating a row of numbered lockers. She opens the closest one and pulls out a pair of overalls, still enclosed in cellophane packaging. "I guess this will fit you," she says, handing them to me.

"Thanks," I say, as I quickly unwrap the packaging, unzip the overalls, and cram myself into them.

"No, no," she says, grinning. "You'll have to take off your clothes first before you get into them." Seeing my look of uncertainty, she adds, "It will be warm soon and you'll regret you didn't take my advice." I take off my t-shirt and hesitantly unzip my jeans. "Okay, so you don't believe me? Here, take a look at this," she says.

I glance in her direction and I'm taken aback by what I see. Greta has unzipped the side of her overalls down to her thighs. Although she's holding up the front flap against her chest, I can clearly see that she's completely naked underneath the overalls, except for a black lace Brazilian bikini. My cock stands at attention, and I quickly bend forward to cover my member, with the pretext of completely removing my jeans. I then turn my back towards Greta as I put on the overalls.

"That was quick," she says as we head back to the truck. I follow her quietly, uncomfortable in the slightly loose overalls that made my hard-on somewhat more visible. As I take my seat on the passenger's side of the delivery truck, Greta glances at me from the driver's side. "Are you worried about something?" she asks with a knowing grin.

I shake my head, trying not to think about her naked body underneath the overalls.

"Did I make you hard?" she asks with persistence. Before I can reply, her fingers grasp at my crotch, feeling out my hardened rod through the fabric of the overalls. "Do you want me to fix this?" she asks, giving my cock a slight squeeze.

Should I allow her to fix it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)