More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by je75 je75

What do the mechanics say to Sarah

what the mechanics say to sarah

The head mechanic, James, looked up to see a hot, blonde white girl standing by the bay door with white strapping high heels and a soaked outfit showing her black panties and bra, a sight not often seen in this part of town. His four helpers were leering at her, licking their lips so he decided to talk first so he said, "what u doin here girl?". Sarah replied "My car broke down and i need to be somewhere, do you think you can help me?". They got the details and Poke and Rob went with the tow truck to get her car and James told Tee to get her a drink. Little did Sarah know, Tee slipped a couple of pills of ecstasy into her tea and by the time the guys were back with her car she was spinning and begining to feel hot. Tee took the other aside and told them what he did and said that he had a plan. So he went into the storage room where the had a tv-vcr setup and put in a tape of the five of them fucking a white prostitute that they had the previous new years eve. Tee hit play and turned off the tv so that the next time the tv went on it would aready be playing the tape. When he came back, Poke said to Sarah, "we got some gear for u to wear in the back, and u can check the tele while u change, we'll u'r car goin." Sarah thanked them and went into the room and started to strip off her bodysuit and when she ran the towel between her legs to dry herself off, she decided to sit on the couch, put on the tv and see if she could find anything on that she could finger herself to so she sat on the edge, spread her legs and picked up the remote.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)