More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by klittygirl klittygirl

Wha t happens next?

what happens next?

She touched his tool and tried to imagine how big it was without seeing it. She didn't even notice how the party was clearing out and there were very few girls left besides her. Her hands were full of meat and her mouth full of tongue. She lost herself in the feelings as they groped each other. Her moaning the eventual exposure of her huge tits had drawn the attention of all the horny college boys who weren't lucky enough to meet up with a curious white slut.

Big black jocks with big aching cocks, six of them, watched eagerly as the couple slowly undressed and fondled each other. Before long, a few of them had pulled their dicks out for proper handling. Soon a brave observer approached to help his friend out with the only girl left in the house. He waited until he was sucking her nipples and joined in. She lay there as both her nipples were serviced at once. By now she was in another world and had no intentions of leaving. She had a dick in each hand now and stroked them both quite well.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)