More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

work in progress, chapter will be getting longer and taking suggestions on club types and how to prep them for the insertion is always appreciated. check out world of possibilities later chapters for some of this same theme

what happed in one gym the first day

This gym was always busy and had a lot of hot yoga moms and younger 18-21 That were from the local college. The guys that went had always had to sneak looks and drool at the perfect asses in the tight leggings that seemed to be the standard of most girls in gyms.

One of the guys in the locker room is checking out a viral video of the restaurant and those girls getting face fucked and stretched. " hey man check this out" you say to tom. He is another regular. he was a big guy at 6'3" and 250. after checking a few more articles he still can't believe it.

" dude this can't be real if it is go get a girl in here," tom tells you. You call his bluff and decide to go try and see. As you step out of the locker room you see 3 regulars. who is a hot older trophy wife type wife a bigger but nice ass and a 18 year old that is petite innocent looking is next to her. The third was a yoga instructor from the club that was a ten.

"Hey girls i need to ask you something," you say. "to test something come in here and not ask any questions," you tell them. Hoping they will do it or they will think your weird as hell. you look back and even though they looked confused they follow you back in without complaint.

"damn you have to be right man look at those pieces of ass." tom says. other guys come up to ask what's up and a group of ten of us congregates around them after we explained and showed the video.

"damn i want to fuck the younger one" this old fat guy says

" sure as long as i get to have dibs on that ass first since i brought them in." you tell him

" bitch's no screaming when we fuck you don't want to scare away the other girls in the gym" you say as you start pushing her onto the bench. you rip her pants open and push your dry cock in her ass. you pick her up and impale the poor struggling girl on your 10 inch cock . Letting the length of your cock itself into it with her own weight. " here is her cunt you can fuck it while i slam this ass you tell him. you shoves it in her as she cries and sobs from the reaming you're giving her. your cocks becoming longer as the nanites start physically affecting you all. till you both have 14-16 in dicks. her legs can't reach the ground even as you pick her up them drop her back down onto them.

" damn that dp is hot let's have miss yoga instructor show us how flexible she." tom say. he grabs her and puts her face down on a bench. he rips the crouch open on her yoga pants and starts fucking her perfect ass. someone else grabs her hair and lines up with her throat and starts mercilessly fucking her face.

You pull out and say " let's really test that flexible ass of yours" Tom say and tries to shove his massive fist into the entrance to her already red and asshole. She struggles harder and you can hear muffled sobs as the other guy jackhammers her face as she gags. tom finally gets it in and she convulses as he starts ripping it in and out of here fast to hear the plopping sound as it enters since seeing her ass gets ruined excites the others.

the milf had been getting her ass manhandled and breast stretched and abused by 3 guys at first and they had started in on fucking her while the guys had the other two. when they saw the yoga instructor getting fisted they wanted to see how much the milf can gape to. All three girls were punch-fisted in their asses till they gaped wide open to amuse them.

what gym machine should they get used as or stretched out with in the next chapter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)