More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 321iamtheone 321iamtheone

...

was locked in a silver chastity cage

You shake your head. A stupid bet with John which you agreed on one night, drunk, after a party, had the both of you locked in chastity.
You didnt see each other naked, of course, but you each heldt the keys to the other ones cage. The person who would give in first would loose a sizeable amount of money, which grew larger with each day the two of you spent locked.

Now about three weeks had passed which you spent with this metal cage around your, otherwise so proud, 7 and 1/2 inch dick.
You dont understand how John, who failed NNN on the first or second day multiple years in a row, managed to continue for so long, especially with Lydia as his new Girlfriend.

Lydia, prior to her relationsship with John, had kind of a reputation in sleeping around, which she proudly admitted to when asked. Her settling for a relationship, and apperantly without even having sex with John for at least three weeks, surprised you, but you were happy for your friend, who had a crush on her for quite some time.

With these thoughts in mind you step into the shower, and let the water run over your head. You wish you could take this cage of, just for a couple of moments.
Then you get an idea.
John was still working, and you doubt that he tok the key with him everywhere he went.
It
must be somewhere in his room.

You quickly leave the shower, tying a towel around your waist, and stepped into the appartment hallway.

You´d just take a quick detour into Johns room and then take a short break of this stupid chastity cage. Then you´d return the key before anyone would even return [home.

So you approach Johns room.

Does everything go as planned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)