More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

unknown exhabishinist guy

There was this guy that walked the streets of Miami through the parks and the beaches with his johnson swinging freely between is legs, and buttock as bare as could be. No one never knew his name, or where he was from, all they knew is that he was a guy walking around with no stench of clothing on whatsoever. It however was a strange thing that the guy would walk around in the public eye, while every man and woman have already seen what his jimmy and balls look like. You would think that it is a strange thing that he has walked around in the nude for all this time, while no one hasn't call the police to lock him up for indecent exposure.

One time there was these 19 year old young girls in the park sitting on a park bench talking about boys, and how their bodies look. "Seriously Jody, you never saw a penis before?, like never saw one before?" Asked Lacey to her friend "never did, never saw a naked guy before, not at all" said Jody as the girls were sitting there chatting and giggling with one another. Then as the girl were sitting on the park bench talking with one another they heard a voice saying "hey there girls," and as they heard the voice they turned their heads and saw a guy coming towards them in the nude, as they saw his manhood swinging toe and froe between his legs so freely.

"Oh my god Jody!, I don't beileve we are actually seeing this" said Lacey not taking her eyes off of the man's penis.

"Well there sure is a frist time for everything, and this is it here for me" said Jody, as she as well like her friend Lacey saw the man's penis as well too.

Then as the guy came close to them, he asked them "hey how are you, girls today?" As the girl looked at him and his muscular sculptured body that was nothing more that a masterpiece, "Whoa!!, what a man" said Jody.

"What's that!!" said the naked guy

"Ah, fine.....we are fine thanks," and yourself?" Asked Lacey

"I am fine too, and beside you can call me Bob" said the man now known as Bob as he shows his nakedness in front of the girls.

Then as Jody looked Bob's naked body and his dick and balls she then said "well from what I see right here, how about naked Bob."

Then as Bob looked down at his nude body the same place the girls were looking at he told them "naked Bob has a good ring to it, well 'naked Bob' it is" as he still stood naked in front the girl with his hands by his side as the girls saw everything he displayed to them.

There as both Lacey and Jody look at the big penis size Bob had, Jody asked, "do you have a girlfriend, or wife?" as Bod replied "no I'm celibate none of the two, not married, nor dating" as the girls couldn't believe what they heard.

What does Naked Bob experience next: A skateboard Boy laughed at him naked, B the girls want to touch his private parts, C Jody wants to play with Bob's dick and balls, D walks the park along with the girls, or E he goes home with girls for a little three

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)