More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by superTPG superTPG

What's your next move?

turning her on

You ask the ref to do tammy's hair,why,female ref says as she shrugs her shoulders,you whispered to the ref your plan,oh i see what your doing you savage,the ref says as she made tammy's hair into two long ponytails,you woke tammy up and picked her up,can i help out,the ref says as you notice that she is wearing a strap-on around her waist,uuagh....what in th*shriek*,tammy says as the ref is doing a full nelson on tammy and is getting aroused,tammy is trying to break free from the full nelson,but the more she moves,the more she will be turn on by the strap-on,aarggh why are you cheatin*screaming arousal*,tammy says as the ref moves her waist in a clockwork wise motion adding more to the arousal,you take off tammy's bikini bottom and asked the ref for one of tammy's hands,she gives you her right hand while holding the other hand,no.....plz don't*shrieking arousal*,tammy says as you have her fingering her vagina,you kept going faster and faster until she was fully aroused,the ref can tell that it was over for tammy,the ref lets go of tammy and tells you to pin tammy,you crossbody pin tammy and wait for the three count,1.......2.......3,the ref says as she holds your hand up in victory,your ready for your reward.

What do u do to tammy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)