More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vertabre vertabre

What do I do?

to the bar

The bar that I’d heard thru some friends at school was called Uncle Charlie’s bar and grill. It was the only place in town that served buffalo wings that are suicidal. Even though that was kind of good, that was not why I was going there. Apparently, a couple weeks back, when some guy came there for his 18th birthday, he got the best celebration he’d ever had. Rumors were that he got some of the beautiful waitresses to do some favors for him, sexual, of course.

When I arrived, the place was practically dead, only a dozen or so people were there, with only 3 waitresses working. One was a 5 foot 6 auburn brunette, who, from what I’ve heard, is a slut in the bedroom. She was behind the bar, serving and mixing drinks, while talking to some guy’s. One of the waitresses, a 5 foot 4 brunette, was serving the few that were there. The last girl, a 5 foot 2 blond bombshell, was just walking out of the back with buffalo wings, probably covered in that suicidal sauce that Uncle Charlie’s is known for.

Since it wasn’t busy, I went to the girl behind the bar and asked for a beer. “Sorry kid,” she said, “ we don’t serve minors.” “I’m not under-age,” I said. “I can prove it” I showed her my id, she looked at it for a bit, then said, “Sorry for the trouble, can’t trust to many people.” “It’s ok,” I said. “It’s perfectly fine.” We talked for a bit, learning that her name was Brenda. Across the bar, the man she was talking to seemed to be getting pissed and looked like he wanted to deck me.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)