More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dannyj dannyj

Where to go?

to boyfriend Mike's place

I was looking as sexy as one of those pornstars in the hardcore movies that I had watched with Mike. And I decided that I wanted Mike to see me like this. I was grinning from ear to ear as I jumped down the steps of my house making my boobs jiggle. God, I was really enjoying this feeling. My boobs were moving about freely inside my top as I walked to my car and they gave another giant wobble as I settled down in the drivers seat and started up the car.

It was a very sunny day and there was hardly anyone out on the road at this time of the day. Mike's place was quite far off from my house, almost at the opposite end of the city, so I decided to go by the highway. It would be a little out of the way but atleast I could drive fast. I turned towards the highway but almost as soon as I reached the road, my car started wheezing. It gave a couple of jerks and then stopped altogether.

I couldn't believe my luck. A car breakdown just at the start of such a perfect day! I got out and stared in dismay at the smoking hood. Damn it! I kicked the tyre in frustration and then leaned against the car, wondering what to do now.

What should I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)