More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by flirtybabe19 flirtybabe19

finish off quickly in the shower or get out and finish it properly?

the shower...

Her fingers found her already semi-swollen clit and circled it gently, feeling the first flutters of pleasure...her other hand grabbed her breast, pinching the hard nipple between her fingers...she leant back against the wall and spread her legs as she slid a finger inside her hot pussy gasping at the feeling of something being inside her…she slid another finger in as she rubbed her clit with the heel of her hand...this wasn’t going to take long she could tell already. She fingered her clit again, feeling waves of pleasure pulse through her body as her free hand slammed against the wall behind her steadying herself...her wetness mixing with the water from the shower as it dampened her thighs.

After she’d regained her breath and rinsed herself down in the cold water, Lizzie stepped out the shower and wrapped herself in the warm, fuzzy towel that barely covered her curvaceous ass.

She still wanted more than her fingers, or even her vibrator, could offer her and thoughts wandered...as they often did in these situations...to her friend Adam.

vibrator or adam?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)