More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ooohkitty ooohkitty

What happens next?!?

the phone rings. (Possible ) ((well more than likely ))

the phone rings. Picking up her cell she sees the picture on the display of a rather handsome older man giving a little shy smile.

She remembered the day she took that picture. They were at Mario's East this fantastic Italian restaurant with just the best meatballs. It was the day after her 18th birthday. He bought her the red dress she was wearing. He slid over a small gift wrapped box across the table.

“Now don't tell your mom I got you this. You know she said after you broke the last one you would need to get a job to buy your own. Just tell her you made great tips at the pizzeria or something” He said as she was ripping the box open.

As she waited for phone to power on she kissed him softly on the lips. He pulled her in for a deeper kiss and their tongues danced.

As the waitress came over with drink refills she quickly snapped a picture of him and set it in her contacts.

She snapped out of the memory with a smile on her face. She clicked the phone with a slick cum covered finger and hit the speakerphone button. She slid her hand back under her panties. Her fingers finding her pussy again.

“Hi ______ I was just thinking of you."

Fill in the blank.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)