More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stardust59 Stardust59

What happens to her? Is she looking for a holidayjob?

the job is in a sex cinema

"Good afternoon! My name is Maria Mendez!" says Maria smiling and shaking hands with the manager of the cinema.

"I've come regarding your ad in the paper saying you're looking for an usherette for your cinema!" "You've come to the right place, darling!" says the stocky man, looking at the beautiful Latina beauty from head to toe.

"I didn't know this was a sex cinema," Maria says embarrassed and blushes. "We show artistic films here!" the manager confirms briefly."But I don't think this is for me!" Maria shrugs her shoulders indecisively.

"Oh, come on, darling! Come on, honey. Times are tough, you can't find a decent job anywhere these days, and at least here you can make good money!"

The fact that the employees here in this shed are only paid far below scale is of course deliberately concealed from her.

"You'll get your work clothes for free..."

She'll look cute in that short piece of cloth, she'll look so cute, he thinks, and can't wait to see her in it. After Maria has tried in vain for hours the next day to find another job, she calls the manager of the sex cinema with a heavy heart and accepts the job as an usherette offered to her the day before. When she takes the bus to the sex-cinema the same evening, she prefers not to tell her parents what kind of cinema her new job actually is.

The manager welcomes the very shy Latina beauty in his office in an extremely courteous manner, then shows her around the whole cinema and finally shows her the small room where she is supposed to put on her "work clothes". To her surprise, this is a bright red mini dress with a low neckline, which is two sizes too small for her and into which she can only squeeze herself completely without her bra and underwear.

On top of that, the mini dress is so scandalously short that it barely covers her bare bottom and she even feels a cold breath of air running down her bare lap. Finally Maria slips into the matching, unusually high heeled red leather boots, which the manager has also personally selected for her, before she looks at herself sceptically in the big mirror on the wall.

I will sink into the ground in shame, she thinks desperately and tries in vain to pull the hem of the dress a little further down. The manager, already knocking at the door enters immediately without waiting for her answer. "Perfect!" he grins when he sees the breathtaking, black-haired Latina beauty in her hot outfit. And without further ado about her half-hearted protests, he gives Maria a firm pat on the bottom and pushes her out of the room. "Get to work, girl!" he says

Maria stumbles into the dimly lit room. She can't see anything and only hears the artificial groans booming from cheap boxes.

A beamer hangs on the ceiling and illuminates the screen. At the moment a long-haired blonde is spoiling a well-built man in his mid-thirties with large receding hairline with her mouth.

Maria blushes: she has never seen an erect penis before! A hot wave of shame and excitement floods her. She knows the little thing of her younger brother, but she has never seen such a phallus. She gets hot despite the more than tight mini dress. Stealthily, she checks out the porn actor's boner.

Shyly she looks around: all visitors are men, and everyone stares at her. With horror she sees that some of them even have their pants undone, and what is it in their hands that they rub...? Maria recedes and wants to flee.

She stumbles backwards on the unfamiliar high heels and crashes into the stomach of the manager. "Well, well, what's going on?" he rumbles. "That's not what we agreed on!"

Maria turns around. The too small miniskirt slides up again.

"But they are pigs out there! They're staring at me." Maria is disgusted. "Let me out of here, I can't work in such a disgusting hole!"

The manager holds her by the wrists. "Maria, I can't. I was counting on you. My other usherettes are all sick, and who's going to do the work? I need you here today. Please."

Maria thinks. Why is she always so understanding? She feels sorry for the manager. I bet he has a family to support she thinks.

"Okay, I'll try... ...but just for today!" Maria gives in. At that moment, she hates herself for doing it.

Usher? Maria's supposed to do other things...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)