More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThorMcBalbo ThorMcBalbo

What's next?

the honeymoon - part 2

The newlyweds were getting closer and closer to cumming, Chuck was laying with the head on her back while fucking Kelly doggystyle Kelly who was head completly down on the sand, while the 2 locals were moving toward them.

The couple was in complete lust, the desire and the passion that mantle them, made them completly unaware of their surroundings.

Kelly arched her back up cause she was cumming lifting Chuck in the process, Chuck felt her contraptions and the pressure made him cum too…They finally watched infront of them shocked, the two big black local man were jerking of furiously and as soon as the husband and wife opened ther mouth rivers ofcum covered both of them, mostly Kelly that basically was under the three man, but Chuck got his fair share too.

The locals non just peeping tom anymore , laughed and mockly thanked them while putting their pants back on and bolted away while Chuck and Kelly were still froze in place by the thousand emotion swirling inside them. After some disorientation, the couple decide to wash themself in the ocean a go back to the hotel without speaking a word to eachother, a night that they will never forget.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)