More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

What's next?

the exams

The hands slowly travel from over your stomach to your breasts. You bit harder on your gag as the man starts groping your breasts, before opening your kimono and releasing them. True, they are still under the body-stocking, but they are completely visible and that

[A1] turns you on.

[A2] is natural, so you don't think anything of it.

[A3] you find humiliating.

[A4] write in

He squeezes your breasts few more times, eagerly playing with your flesh. You groan as you feel an increase of weight on your chest. It becomes harder to breathe. A moment later you can hear a sniffing right next to your neck.

You almost sigh with relief as the pressure on your chest lessens as the man stops using you as his bed. You can then feel as your kimono is hiked up and your tongs moved to the side, showing your pussy t-

“Uh!” you groan as the man penetrates you. The bastard didn't even try to tease you, to make you wetter, just shoved his fucking prick in its entire length!

{1d10 Dice roll result: 10 - 1 success}

You have no problem of keeping the man out of your womb – you sealed it off with your chakra. It's real easy with your

[B1] superior control over chakra. {small chakra reserves; superior chakra control}

[B2] great amount of chakra.{superior chakra reserves; small chakra control}

[B3] balanced control and amount of chakra {average chakra reserves; average chakra control}

[B4] write in

As he moved, you started squeezing his shaft with your pussy. Considering the wild grunts you hear, the beast is more interested in dumping his load into your pussy for his own pleasure rather than actually making you cum or making you pregnant. On the other hand, the bastard uses your breasts like handles, manhandling you like you were his cumdump. Overall, his treatment

[C1] disgusts you.

[C2] excites you.

[C3] write in

Despite your personal feelings, you don't forget your mission. You continue squeezing his dick and it doesn't take long for him to shoot a hot cum into you with a loud grunt. You can feel his weight on top of you, as he collapsed on top of you, breathing heavily like an animal.

A respite lasted but a moment as the man got up with a grunt. You groaned as he, again, grabbed your tits and squeezed them. That seemed to motivate him, as you heard something that could be a snicker. You feel him moving again, this time slower. But it takes but a moment for him to lose himself in his lust again and pound you furiously. He came again, filling your pussy with a warm liquid, but failed to break the seal on your womb.

He tried five more times before he collapsed .


When you were freed, the civilian was nowhere to be found and your body was cleaned off his fluids by a nurse.

“Congratulations

[D1] Koga

[D2] Asano

[D3] Sanjou

[D4] write in {surname}

[E1] Yone

[E2] Ima

[E3] Akiimi

[E4] write in {name}

[E5] Akemi

, you are now a proud kunoichi if Kusagakure.” you accept a forehead protector from your teacher. “Be tomorrow at 10.00 to meet your instructor. Now go and celebrate.” You nod and tie the protector

[F1] around your neck

[F2] over your forehead

[F3] around your waist

[F4] write in

You walk out of the room with intention

[G1] to celebrate with your family. {you have a living family}

[G2] to go to a restaurant to celebrate. {you are an orphan}

[G3] write in

You suddenly stop in front of one of the classrooms as you hear a familiar moan. Curious, you quietly open the door and slide inside.

In the middle of the room, a gagged and blindfolded kunoichi is tied to the table and fucked by a tall muscular man – whom you recognize as one of the village's smiths. Woman's kimono is opened, her mesh shirt ripped revealing a pair of bountiful round firm breasts – moving with each thrust of the smith.

You stumbled on the exam of one of Kunoichi from your class. You look around but see no one other than you three around. You are about to walk out when the woman moans again.

Your head snaps in her direction, as you recognize her – it's that bitch Ishino!

It started with her being curious how it would be to sleep with another girl. So you showed her. True, for you, it was nothing extraordinary, you just wanted to fuck that night and Sumi came in a convenient moment. So, yeah – you used her.

After that night she started acting as if you were girlfriends. It was quite a shock for her to learn she was not your first... nor your last. After that, your relationship quickly deteriorated, with her acting as if you betrayed her. You couldn't betray her if you were not loyal to her, right? You didn't promise her anything beyond showing her how it was to have a woman pleasure you – and you kept your word.

In the end

[H1] you both were guilty... it's time to end this petty rivalry and move forward.

You leave the room and go celebrate.

[H2] it's all this bitch's fault! She just couldn't let go! Time for her to pay! And what's the better way, then to make her fail the exam?

You decide, that you will help the smith to impregnate Ishino.

[H3] it's your fault... and it's time to make amends.

You decide to wait outside for Sumi and ask her forgiveness.

[H4] write in

[H5] you both were guilty... it's time to end this petty rivalry and move forward, so you wait outside for Sumi and try to talk to her and to make her see reason. If necessary offer her to be "friends with benefits" and imply - without actually promising anything - that she might be able to persuade you to offer her more than that.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)