More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lupine lupine

Off to Patricia's apartment, restful weekend with Anna, Karen and some very special team building

the apartment

We drive over to Patricia’s little apartment. Her fat loser boyfriend is lurking about, I order him to go and drink himself to in a motel room. Even a one-way connection to his greasy thought made me want to run my brain through a washing machine. After he shuffled out the door Anna came in with her boyfriend.
Technically he was just dropping her off but I had a strong dislike for him. He knew he was a worthless piece of shit. He walked around knowing it. He constantly dressed like he was on his way to a retarded Scottish golf club. Complete with a poofy ball on top of his dorky hat. Basically his message was ‘I am scum, but my parents give me money and there is nothing you can do about it’. He even carried around a wiener dog with him. At least I think it’s called a wiener dog. Anyway, it was some kind of little dog.

I ordered him to announce that he was going off to mail order a bride from Guam and that he hoped he never saw our faces again. I ordered him to fuck his wiener dog when he got home, after he mail-ordered. I hoped it was a female. Hell, I hoped it was a wiener dog, other wise he’d be wandering around his house looking for a non-existent wiener dog to fuck. Which is an odd scenario to find oneself in.

I was about to order him to be impotent for the rest of his life but he was gone.
“Wait…” Anna said and tried to follow him out. That is exactly the type of shit that needs to be corrected. ‘Wait’.

“Well, that was weird" offered Patricia.
“I never liked him.” I dared to say. I would dare a lot more before the weekend was through. Maybe it would never be through.
“Me neither.” Confessed Anna with a non-committal shrug.
“Then why did you date him for the past two years?” Demanded Karen.
I whirled my power into action and tricked Anna into voicing an honest answer.
“Because he would buy me things sometimes.” ‘Whore’ was the word that popped into my mind at this revelation. That reminded me, I should be ogling her tits. I looked over. Anna was wearing jeans and a hooded sweatshirt. Her ass was a bit of a disappointment. Not as shapely or defined as I like. On the other hand I was raging to give her anal sex. I tried to control myself. I did not want Anna as an unfeeling robot. I wanted her to think it was her idea. Patricia looked hot too.

One time when I was around Anna got on a swimsuit and started sunbathing. Was that for my benefit? And Patricia was always breaking into her aerobics routine around me. She seemed to only know the ‘bend over and stick my ass out’ move.

My intuition told me that under different circumstances either one of them would ride my cock. Well, lets get
to work on removing those obstacles!

Anna in the bathroom or girlfriends mom in the kitchen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)