More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spike Longinus Spike Longinus

Who's in there with you?

the Italian girl

Keeping your eyes closed a little longer, you realise that there is a weight pressing on top of you. Blinking a few times after opening your eyes, you realise there is a delicious ass in front of you, round and smooth. You can also see that its owner is quite horny, judging from the dew you can almost taste. Feeling your cock being sucked, you figure that you might as well do something in return for her. Leaning forward slightly, you start licking at the pink cunt in front of your face, tasting some of the juices in your mouth. With a soft moan, the pussy's owner turns around. Her brown eyes look into yours and she smiles. "Mmm...buon giorno" she says as she starts jacking you off slowly. Then, as if deciding against it, she gets off of you, leaving you unsatisfied.

She sits on her knees between your legs and smiles. "Caro...would you like a handjob?" she asks you, running her long and soft fingers over your length. You nod and with the same sexy smile, she lays down on her stomach. Resting her head on your thigh, she wraps a slender hand around your cock and begins pumping slowly. "You like?" she wants to know, and again you can only nod. This sensual beauty certainly knows how to please a man. Looking up at you lazily, she grins as she watches you squirm in enjoyment. Pumping your hard dick a little harder, she licks her lips, focusing on your shaft. It looks as if she wants something.

What does she want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)