More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SebastianJ SebastianJ

I decide to...?

tell some truth, but not tell everything

“Well,” I replied, taking a deep breath. “This was my wildest night.”

As you know, I dated a girl through most of college. We met and hit it off as freshmen, and saw each other on and off through the rest of school. I would be lying if I said that I was faithful to her. I was an immature jerk, like most guys that age and had a couple of girls on the side who made themselves available for a little fun.

So, as was often the case, I was at my girlfriend’s apartment late in the evening watching TV and cuddling on the couch. Melinda was average height, average build, but had nice legs, and a cute face with short blonde hair and blue eyes. She was a marketing major and was a lot of fun to be around.

This particular evening was nothing out of the ordinary. We waited until her three roommates went to bed and began kissing heavily. My hand slid up under her sweatshirt to squeeze and tease her sensitive nipples, as she slid one hand down to rub my hardening shaft through my jeans. Our tongues teased other softly at first and then with more abandon as our hands continued their journeys over our young flesh.

I moaned lightly as she rubbed harder and faster against the denim material holding my swollen cock. I cupped and squeezed her breasts in return, and she breathed raggedly in my ear as she reached to unbutton my fly. We slipped her sweatshirt off as I slid my jeans and underwear down my legs to the foot of the couch. Pulling the obligatory blanket (roommate shield) up over my head, I slid down to suck and bite on her nipples. Holding my head, she guided my mouth from one nipple to the other, encouraging me with her breathing when I gave one the perfect nibble.

As I sucked, I slid one hand up to lightly rub her pussy through the material of the shorts she was wearing. The windshorts made their sexy, slippy sound as my fingers stroked gently over her mound. Pressing the heel of my hand against her clit, I could actually feel her swollen lips through the thin material with my fingers. She responded by pushing her hips up against my hand and pressing her clit hard against me.

“Oh baby,” she breathed in my ear. “That feels so fucking good. Your hand down there.”

Encouraged, I slid up to lay beside her on the couch and kissed her deeply. I maneuvered a couple of fingers around the crotch of her shorts and pulled back her moist panties from her now swollen pussy. Moaning deeply in my mouth, she slid her hand down my stomach to put a reverse grip on the cock now pressing against her thigh.

Teasing gently, I slid two fingers slowly up and down the wetness between her lips. Moving from the very bottom, I slid my fingers up to rub teasing circles around her clit and then back down. On every other circle or so, I would tease just the first digit of my finger into her tight pussy and then back out to tease her clit.

She pulled away from our kiss to look me deeply in the eyes. As my fingers played along her soaking wet cunt, she stared at me with the look of lust that only a 20 year old girl is capable of. A look of never having known sexual disappointment, and eager for the next discovery a lover has to offer her. I wanted to cum all over her right then and there. And as if sensing my discomfort, she stopped stroking up and down my hard shaft and gently teased her thumb across the head of my cock, rubbing the precum across the swollen head. During this whole time, though, she never looked away from my eyes and continued to fuck her hips up against my fingers, urging them farther and farther into her as my thumb played across her swollen clit.

“Chris, I’m so close to cumming right now, but I want you inside me when I do,” she whispered. “Please baby, will you fuck me now?”

Nodding, I stood up by the couch to slip my shirt over my head. In the same instant, she slid off her shorts and panties, and wrapped her outside leg around my thighs to pull me back onto the couch, positioning me between her legs. Sliding up, I placed the throbbing head of my cock between her lips, finding the opening to her tight pussy. Wrapping her thighs around my hips, she moaned and squeezed her nipples. As she watched under the blanket, I took my cock in my hand and slowly slid the head up and down her wet slash, vibrating it quickly on the top against her clit. She moaned and looked up again at me. God she was so hot! She bit her bottom lip and breathed in deeply, the sweat just starting to glisten on her forehead and cheeks.

“That’s it, baby,” she moaned. “Slide it in me. Slide it in now.”

Still wanting to tease her, I just pushed the head of my cock in and out of her several times. Loosening up the tight entrance, her juices coated me. I teased in and out until she was just starting to take a breath in and, then pushed my entire length deep into her cunt. Her eyes widened, and her breath sucked in sharply before a smile spread across her face. She squeezes her tits and closed her eyes as a slow exhale came out.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned. “That’s it. I love the feeling of you deep inside me. I love how you fill me up.”

Using her legs against my hips and ass, she began to guide me in and out of her. Controlling the speed as to what felt good to her, she showed me how she wanted to be fucked that night. I pushed my cock quickly in and out of her. Watching her face. Feeling her pussy squeeze me at the bottom of every thrust, and her lips glide on my cock as I pulled out. I could feel her juices on my balls as they slapped against her asshole each time I thrust all the way in. Fucking her hard, and then harder as she raised her hips to meet every thrust.

Looking up at me again, she breathed, “I want to cum now, baby. I want you to make me cum. Shoot deep inside me, and make me cum.”

I looked deep into her lust glazed eyes as I began to fuck her in earnest. Pummeling her pussy with my body. Fucking my entire length in, and out of her. on. ev. ry. thrust.

“Yesss,” she moaned. “Just like that. Just like that, Chris. Just like that. Make me cum, baby. Make me cum. Make me cummm. Make me cummmmmmm.”

As she spasmed around my cock, I pushed in as deeply as I could, shooting what felt like quarts of sperm deep into her young nubile body. I then began fucking again to carry her through her orgasm. Her body arched beneath me as I fucked her, her head thrown back against the pillow, trying to gasp as quietly as possible as she came all over us.

Collapsing on top of her, we drifted off to sleep for about an hour. Waking up, we got dressed and she showed me to the door. Kissing me gently, she watched from her door as I crossed the apartment complex to my own apartment, waving goodnight before slipping inside.

Inside my apartment was one of my roommates and a good friend of ours from our fraternity’s sister sorority. She had stayed over a little late to get some accounting homework done with Richard, but seemed genuinely glad to see me come in. We shot the shit for awhile before I laid down on the couch to do some reading of my own, while they finished up their studies in the dining room.

When they finished, Jen came into the living room and asked if it would be okay if she curled up in a chair to watch some TV for awhile as her roommate had a date over that night. Richard and I both said sure, and he headed off to bed for his 9:00 class. After some welcome chitchat, she convinced me I was through studying for the night.

It wasn’t hard to be convinced. Jen was about 5’7”, long blonde hair, gray eyes, tight ass and a huge pair of tits pushing against her sweater. We broke out some pillows, I changed into a t-shirt and sweat pants, and we curled up on the living room floor to watch TV.

After some initial nuzzling on my neck, and rubbing on my chest, my dick once again sprang to attention. Jen got up on one elbow, looked at me, and with the other hand, squeezed my cock through my pants.

“You know Richard is my big brother, and he would kill me if he saw us doing anything. But there’s no sense in letting a hard on like this go to waste, is there?” she asked innocently.

I certainly couldn’t think of a reason to let it go to waste, and so was more than receptive when she leaned down to kiss me. My hand slid up her side to find one of her breasts, which I squeezed appreciatively as our tongues darted in and out of each other’s mouths. Feeling her nipple harden against my searching fingers, I squeezed it gently. Jen responded by moaning into my mouth as we kissed.

Her hand moved from my cock to untie my sweatpants. She had them undone quickly, and slid her hand into them and under the waistband of my boxers. She wrapped her hand around my hard dick and began stroking it up and down. It was my turn to moan and I did so approvingly, as she squeezed and stroked my raging hard on.

Sitting up, she glanced nervously at Richard’s bedroom before looking back at me. I then saw her thoughts flash across her face as she quickly decided why the hell not. She then smiled at me and said, “Let’s try something.”

Jen quickly stripped off her sweater, revealing the perfect white tops of her breasts straining against her bra. Seeing me stare, she giggled and said, “I think you’re going to like this.” And with that, she unhooked her bra, letting her full firm breasts free. The pink nipples, thanks to my previous attention, poked straight out from Jen’s breasts, and she absentmindedly pulled on one of them as she told me to stand up.

As I got up from the floor, she stripped my bottom half totally nude. She then got to her knees in front of me, and put one hand on my hip and cupped the other sensuously on my ass cheek. She then slowly slid her mouth all the way down the entire length of my shaft, until her chin was resting against my balls. She then sucked deeply as she slowly pulled off my shaft and teased my swollen cock head with the tip of her tongue. She wrapped a hand around me and began stroking slowly back and forth as she said, “Yummy! You’ve already seen a little action tonight didn’t you? I can taste her on you. Mmmm, but now I need to get you nice and wet again.”

(During my whole story so far, Lynn, my present day girlfriend had alternated rubbing my body, stroking my cock and balls, rubbing her own body lightly, and occasionally teasing her own pussy. When I got to the part about Jen tasting another girl’s juices on my cock, Lynn wrapped one hand absentmindedly around my cock and began to work her own pussy a little more earnestly.)

For the next ten minutes, I got a blow job to make a hooker blush. Jen was voracious; sucking me in and out of her mouth, grabbing my ass to pull me deeper inside and down her throat. She would grab my head with her hand and hand fuck me really fast while she buried her face in the juncture between my thigh and balls. Inhaling deeply she would look up into my eyes as her tongue darted across the bottom of my nut sack. I could only look down and moan and try to keep the big goofy grin from spreading across my face.

Once I had her spit dripping from my balls, she finally seemed satisfied and reclined back onto the floor resting her head on my pillow. Taking my hand she pulled me down and positioned me so that I was on all fours above her with my cock resting against her heaving chest. She then squeezed those luscious tits together and said, “I want you to fuck me.”

Sliding my hard wet dick between those warm pillowy breasts was heaven. I was already so turned on from the blow job I didn’t know how long I could last, but I was determined to try. I began slowly pushing in and out, rubbing the length of my shaft against Jen’s breast bone. On every third or fourth stroke she would lean her head forward and suck the head of my cock or tease it with her tongue. I began to fuck a little faster, feeling the beginnings of my second orgasm of the evening warming up inside me.

I took over holding her breasts together so I could gently squeeze and pinch her nipples while I ground against her chest. Moaning, she reached around and grabbed my ass with both hands, encouraging the faster rhythm I was fucking her tits with. She pulled me faster and faster against her chest, her mouth now at the juncture of her cleavage so I could move in and out of her teasing hole on every stroke.

Gasping, I told her I was close to cumming. She stopped me briefly, and told me she wanted me to cum on her face. She pulled me up and I got into almost a push up position spread eagled over Jen’s face with my cock buried deep in her mouth. While holding my position on my hands and toes, I thrust my cock quickly in and out of her waiting mouth. Her hands on my hips encouraged my rhythm and stroke depth.

When she reached down to pull on my balls as I continued to face fuck her, I finally could take it no more. I sat up and got on my knees above her face and jerked off another amazing load all over Jen’s waiting face, her mouth opening hungrily for my seed.

“Oh, my god!” I gasped, collapsing against the front of the couch.

“Mmmm Hmmm,” Jen purred contentedly, as she used a finger to clean my cum off her face and into her hungry mouth. “That was yummy!”

I walked to the kitchen to get a wet paper towel, and then helped Jen clean the last remnants of me off of her smiling face. She kissed me warmly after getting dressed and said, ”Thanks, Chris. That was so much fun. Maybe we can get together again some time.”

And we did. But that’s another story. And she was elected sweetheart of our fraternity the following year. And that’s another story, too. But Jen did know how to campaign without campaigning.

So while I should not have let the second thing happen, I did not go looking for it. It just sort of happened when I came home and found a loose woman in my living room.

“And that,” I concluded, “was my wildest evening.”

“Mmmmm,” Lynn moaned. “You were such a naughty boy. But that was a really good story. I would have liked to have seen you cum all over Jen’s face like that.” And with that she took her hand from where it had been playing in her pussy and licked her juices from two fingers.

“Mmmm, you’ve made me so wet,” she said, giggling. “Although I guess I helped a little.” And she winked at me.

“Look,” Lynn said, sitting up. “We’ve all done stuff that’s in our past, and we’ve gained experience from it that makes us who we are today. And I love who you are today. I’ve done things and had wild nights, too. But the important thing is that we love each other today.”

I breathed an inner sigh of relief that I had gotten at least a portion of this off my chest and Lynn was okay with it. I felt a little bad that I wasn’t totally honest with her, but she didn’t seem to be bothered by my fucking two girls in the same evening. And the fact that I was able to share that much with someone I intended to spend the rest of my life with must be a good thing.

And to be perfectly honest, I had gotten rather turned on at the end watching her play with her pussy. In fact, my cock was hard again and ready for action.

Yet, at the same time, did I have the same urge to know about her wildest night? Did I really want to open that Pandora’s box? Or was I content in the knowing of who she was today? But damnit, if that story hadn’t fazed her at all, what kind of stories must she have?

I finallly decide to...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)