More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by superTPG superTPG

What's your next move?

tease the sisters

You took off your trucks and underwear to reveal your erect cock,emily sees your erect cock and gets turn on,you bring her head toward your cock,but you back away teasing her,you realized that molly has recover from the low blow and can see your erect cock,molly is looking at you with seductive eyes telling you that she wants a piece of you,you tell them that if you want some of me,then your gonna have to lay down and let me pin you two,the two sisters look at each other and told you at the same time"nope",molly tries to give you a low blow,but you catch her hand with your legs,molly can feel your balls on her arm and is even more turned on,let her go,emily says,as you ignored her and decided to take molly's hand and have her feel your balls,emily tries to intervene,but you manage to stop her with one hand,you take emily's hand and have her feel your cock,both the sisters are so turn on that they fell on their backs from being fully aroused by your balls and cock,you decided to go ahead and pin the sisters,you crossbody pin both of the sisters and count.1.....2....3,you stand up in victory and are ready for your reward.

What do you do to the sisters?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)