More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bossfrog Bossfrog

What's next?

talk to boss

Aaron walked through the entrance of the large stone building. As he entered a woman walked from behind the desk and looked at him "Mr Lock what are you doing here you've got another week off?" he looked at her and grunted slapping his cane against the floor he walked away with nothing more than an angered stare and a limp. he walked to the elevator where one of his employees stared at him until they reached the 60th floor. the elevator was filled with a silence quieter that and more uncomfortable than a metal spiked dildo being shoved up your anus at 50 mph. as he walked out the elevator a crowd of people looked at him and smiled but quickly skittered as the demonic anger radiated off his face and into there eyes burning their retina with an unmistakable fear.

the day went on with many difficulties and as the printer didn't work so he continuously screamed at it. he punished any machine that didn't work with a smack and threatened as much with the staff as they poked and prodded him throughout the day. when it got to 8 pm the work day was over but he didn't leave. A sudden ring at his office phone shattered his concentration as he worked on reports of how much money they had received from the donations so far and where to place the cash. pulling the phone from its holder he placed it against his ear and listened. "hello Aaron its Kara we need to talk."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)