More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sed42 sed42

what will Daisy do?

take a walk around the neighborhood. (Empty)

Daisy heads out to explore her new neighborhood. It's a nice middle class neighbourhood. A few blocks away she spots a couple of young guys in one of the front yards. Daisy goes over and introduces herself. The gus, Joe and Steve, are brothers that live there. They are friendly and invite her to come swimming in their pool with them.

'I'd love to go swimming. But I don't have a swimsuit here yet. Would you mind if we skinny-dipped'?

The guys are surprised, but quick to say that would be fine. They all head into the back yard. Daisy begins to get undressed while the brothers watch.

Once naked Daisy says, 'I'm not.going to be the only one naked am I'?

The brothers take the hint and strip. They all get in the pool and for the next hour they swim and horse around while getting to know each other. Joe heads inside.to use the washroom while Daisy and Steve get out of the pool to rest on the bench.

'I'm kinda hungry' says Daisy.

'Let me get you something then. What would you like'?

'Sausage. 6" of sausage'.

'Uhh.. This kind?', he says pointing at his erect cock.

Daisy nods as she kneels before him and begins licking his shaft. Daisys tongue glides up and down, then twirls around the head for a bit.

Daisy lifts her head and asks, 'wheres your brother? Is he not comming back'?

Joes voice answers, 'right behind you'. Daisy is then taken by surprise as Joe plunges his cock into her with no warning. Between Daisys juices and Joes precum the cock slids in easily despite how tight Daisy is. Daisy lets out a loud squeek as her virginity is taken in one swift stroke.

Daisy starts moaning and pushing back against Joe, as an orgasim envelops her. She begins to enthusiasticly suck Steves cock again. Joe grunts when he begins to cum inside her. When Joe slows to a stop and pulls out, Daisy stops sucking Steve and turns around to begin licking Joe clean. Seeing his oportunity Steve slides his cock into Daisys exposed cunt and begins to rapidly fuck her. Daisy cums twice before Steve finishes.

When Steve pulls out, spent, Daisy begins to suck him clean also. As she is licking Steve she feels a cock slip inside her again. At first she thought it was Joe going for another turn. But this cock is large, streaching her more than the average sized brothers did. Daisy looks over her shoulder and sees a man she has never seen before. Right now Daisy does not care though. The huge cock inside her feels great. This man is clearly more experianced than the brothers, he give Daisy a series of orgasims that last the full twenty minutes that he is inside her.

When he finishes, Daisy also licks him clean. Once more she feels a cock slip inside her. This time Daisy does not look, she doesn't care who it is. Daisy is disapointed when this guy lasts only seconds.

Daisy, exausted, gets up and sits on the bench.

Steve says, 'Dad, Billy, this is Daisy. Daisy, meet our Dad and little brother Billy'.

Joe says, 'Billy was a virgin untill today. How does it feel to take someones cherry'?

'You already know the answer to that because I was also a virgin untill today'.

Daisy gets dressed, thanks everyone for a good time, then leaves.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)