More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bluebeak bluebeak

You have a few moments before she returns - what do you want to do?

take a closer look at her cards?

You pick up her cards and look at them in disgust. How was she able to beat you so easily? The forfeit that you agreed during the week was that the loser would have to allow for a photo to be taken of themselves masturbating. The photo is not to be shared amongst friends, but do you trust her not to show it to some of the girls on the sly? If you were taken some photos her red faced and sticky fingered, you'd definitely be showing them to some of your mates.

You hear the sound of a door slamming down below. She'll be coming back up some with the camera...

hang on a minute, the cards have been tampered with! Now you're looking at them closely, away from the excitement of the game, you notice that the high cards have a small nick on the top of the cards. She is very sleight handed, is Jennifer... she's been tricking you!

Your initial thought is to confront her with it... but hang on, perhaps this could work to your advantage in other ways. If you marked some low cards on the top as well, and some high cards on the bottom, then you could beat her at her own game! Seeing as you're naked and about to masturbate for her entertainment, you'd need to start by raising the stakes... and no plan is ever foolproof!

You quickly set about marking the cards. You have marked several, but not as many as you wold have liked, when you hear her coming up the stairs and have to sit back down.

She comes into the room with an knowing grin on her face, cute in her dress, camera in hand. 'Are you ready to perform for me? I want to see your technique... and I so look forward to watching you cum on your fingers with that cute little cock of yous!'

You take a deep breath.

Are you going to raise the stakes or confront her? What are you going to bet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)