More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

You...

stay quiet

The door down the hall open up revealing Lord Voldemort with his pale body and red glowing eyes. He sat down looking superior than the other wizards and witches at his table.

He spoke in is high pitch voice to you, "Hugo I heard you kill off 12 muggle families. Well done."

Everyone congratulate you on these killings. You felt nothing. The muggles die because your master wanted them to be dead.

"Hugo you are a faithful servant and so I will give you a task. You shall go to Hogwarts and try to get close to Harry friends so you can kill them off. Do you accept?"

You thought about it, thinking back when you were a orphan at Helting, place for orphans. You were taken from there by a man name Mr. Max. He was a pure-blood wizard. His wife died giving birth to a child who pass away soon after the mother.

He got you from Helting, because he somehow knew you was a wizard. He told everyone you was the child that the wife die birthing. He soon die from a fatal heart attack when you was 11. After he die you took his money that he left you and live on the streets for the next 3 years until Voldemort came back.

The pure blood family of Crabbe took you in and ever since you serve Voldemort. You are his youngest eater ever.

Now do want to go to Hogwarts for the first time or do something else.

what is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)