More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DruulEmpire DruulEmpire

What happens first, what sex move

stars in your eyes

You can not help but marvel at the sheer vaulting size of the room. Far off, the women seem to be just milling about, chatting, perhaps giggling a little, but closer to you they are definitely interested in you. You rather wish you had been permitted some clothing, as you feel very self-conscious being stark naked with a raging 16-inch hardon.

You take a good look at two of the closest women and feel mildly shocked. One is undoubtedly Svera Maniu, who burst upon the world scene as the jaded cockteasing blonde cheerleader in the critically acclaimed movie American Addiction, and had never quite reclaimed so fine a role. Beside her is Stephanie Mathieson, an alumna of prime time soap opera who had gone on to star in minor kid-targeted comedies, usually as some brunette object of desire. Their faces are even more captivating than in movies or television, and it seems that they have seriously augmented their breasts. They're wearing slinky translucent nighties with fur trim and they're right in front of you.

"I can't believe this," you confess. "What are you two doing here?"

"Are you fucking kidding?" Svera answers with seductive softness. "I mean ... we ARE women ... and ANY woman would be interested in THIS!"

"Jesus," sighed Stephanie, her eyes widening, "just LOOK at those sixteen inches!"

Conversation seems rather pointless as the two scantily-clad beauties seem to be hypnotically magnetized directly towards your inhumanly magnified erection.

One, both, other -- what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)