More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by monkey17 monkey17

What's next?

speshal facts

IN this wold you were bon into there mainly people waling around with genetic changes. some natural others Futa maid. Hee are a list of the most common you or others you meat may have.

Narelle

Loli girls effects One woman in every 100 and 1 futa in every five hounded. It curses a woman or futa to remain in a child like body not being affected fiscally by puberty escarp then gentiles. Its is most common in Asian county's.

American Dog dick futa's. About 10% of American futa's or those of American descent are born with Dog cocks instead of normal human ones. No one knows why yet.

European horse cock futa's. About 5% of European futa;s and there descents are born with horse cocks. The majority being found in France, Germany and the UK. Like with the American dog dick futa's no one knows why.

Dabble dicks. These Futa are born with two dicks, normally one above the other. Normally the tope cock is longer and the bottom is fatter. (this is new and no sense has got an acutest redoing of a would wide parentage.)

Futa coursed

Pet girls. Theas woman have bin genetically orated during puberty to have the ears tails and some tomes speech of a dog, cat or rabbit. These woman keep there human minds but are trained to act like sex pets.

cow girls. These woman have bin orchid to produce massive ammonites of milk and pussy juice. This is then sold out to be used for commercial products.

Living toilets. on the cutting edge of genetics. these woman have bin genetically sortied to be able to all the entrance there body's kneaded form other peoples shit and piss. Allowing them to live directly of other peoples body waist. This is only dun to hardened criminals, Woman who completely fail school with no other choices and volunteers. (Volunteers often full in to two category's. Those who have fallen between the cracks and Woman who have a big fetish for scat and piss play.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)