More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

What will their first night be like?

snorring but the next day is more important than they know!

Last night they had taken out some cloths from SUV being towed behind the moving truck and the bed for the main bedroom. This morning they had emptied the SUV and she had gone to the office to do some paper work and other HR stuff. Jameson had managed to connect one of the TVs so he could put something on in the background but could only get one channel. His console and the Blu Ray player were buried in the moving truck.

“Well fuck,” Jameson breathed.

He went about emptying out the moving truck so they could return it. He didn’t dare take set up anything yet since every husband knew that only women knew how to set up and decorate a home. Some of the boxes were labeled with room names so he brought those boxes to the right rooms.

It didn’t help that seemingly every fifteen minutes another housewife came over to share fresh baked cookies with him. Jameson was wondering why all of the cookies had pink frosting on them.

“That is a pretty good idea,” Jameson muttered to himself as he put a box down in front of the TV, “We should do something with the shower curtains to prevent water splattering around.”

Jameson watched for a minute to see the how of the DIY project. He noticed a slight buzz in the audio and shook his head.

“Must have zoned out for a second,” he muttered realizing it was a commercial break.

Jameson went back to work.

*

“Honey I am home!” Clarrie called from the door way.

“I’m in the kitchen,” Jameson called back.

Jameson admired his wife in her fitted skirt suit and heels.

“What the hell?” She asked looking at the dozen trays of cookies, “I had the car so how did you get the cookies?”

“Each tin is a different house wife’s way of saying hi,” Jameson said as put the glass back to the water dispenser, “We have chocolate with strawberry frosting, chocolate with cherry frosting, plain with sugar frosting, and the devils! Coconut with pink lemonade frosting.”

“Let me see those,” Clarrie snickered at her husband’s quirky distain for coconut, “These are really good, did they make them themselves?”

“I guess so,” Jameson shrugged, “Not like I have seen any delivery trucks here today.”

“Well then you better get practicing before the next house spouse bake off!” Clarrie teased as she kissed her husband.

“Well it gets weirder,” Jameson said, “I got the TV hooked up, but for some reason we only get a happy homemaker channel. And cookies weren’t the only welcomes we go.”

“Coils of Love,” Clarrie looked at the name on the gift cards, “Yeah, I got a few of those as a welcome aboard presents too. What I have been told is that it is the couples romantic store in town.”

“Couples romantic store?” Jameson asked, “Most I got from the bimbo brigade was vapid giggling when I asked them what the store was.”

“You know the deal,” Clarrie said, “movies, dildos, exciting underwear, all of that stuff.”

“Let’s go,” Jameson joked.

“Hold your horses there stud,” Clarrie giggled, “We still have to unpack and set up our stuff.”

“Why set up a room if we can set up a sex dungeon?” Jameson joked.

“Well first of all,” Clarrie got close to her husband, “We need a shower!”

“We need a shower?” Jameson hugged her.

“Together,” Clarrie kissed him.

*

As much as Jameson wanted to make jokes about his wife being possessed by a succubus, instead he was enjoying her enthusiasm for shower sex and anal sex, rarities for her in their entire relationship.

Once they were finished the put on pants and shirts and went to eat out at a local pizzeria.

When they got home they had a few more cookies and found themselves feeling rather love struck. They even ended up in a sixty nine before passing out for the night.

what happens in the morning

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)