More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by faynyx faynyx

what now?

sneak out back for a walk

 "That’s ok guys. I think I’m just going to head out the back and take a walk. i just need some time to wind down after these past weeks of work and stress." clay's lips formed a charming smile.

   "Right dawg, I got ya," Ruben replied. Kimberly smiled and placed a friendly kiss on clays cheek. 
   "We’ll see you later right?” she asked. 

   Clay nodded as the two of them exited the room. Rubbing his hands over his face clay sighed and headed for his dressing room. Taking a look around it still amazed him that he was here that in such a short time he had accomplished so much.

   "Guess dreams do come true," he murmured.

    Now if he could only have his other dream come true. Though it wasn't as exhausting as becoming an American idol it was just as difficult just a girl. A woman that he couldn't get off of his mind; Clay shook his head as to clear his thoughts. "what am I doing fantasizing about a girl I don’t even know.” he laughed,” not just any girl a fan of all things." but her face flashed in front of his eyes and he sighed wishing that he could know at least her name. She had been beautiful though he had only seen her from a distance she was his fantasy. She hadn't looked like she was very tall maybe just a bit over five feet, with long raven hair that flowed around her like water.  Her heart shaped face featured almond shaped eyes, full luscious lips and a cute pixie nose. Clay laughed out loud, "Look at me," he thought, "dreaming of a woman I may never see again." yet even though his mind told him she was forever lost in a sea of crazed fans her face would be forever burned into his memory.

what now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)