More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Legolosis Legolosis

So, what is this great plan you have?

signal for kelly to help you

John is that you, just to think after all those scams you pulled you finally end up behind bars" the big breasted nurse screams much to the guards attention, her scent drives you wild as lustful thoughts overpower your brain.

As you are unable to talk, you signal with your eyes to the cuffs that dangle out of the guard sitting next to your hospital bed, unable to play with the bed like most people these days do, he is dug into reading the latest issue of "hustler" which you think that he probably has delivered every month right to the door, of his single bedroom terrace apartment.

Kelly follows your signal, being her ex fuck boy toy she happily accepts the proposal, but there is a small problem, there is a guard sitting directly behind her, just waiting to release his gun from the holster if anything happens, so to buy enough time for you, she pulls up her cotton skirt so the guard has something to look at.

The guard behind is drawn to the young big nurses ass crack as he realizes to his approval that the slut is wearing no panties, like most young men he is unable to control his lust, this buys you about 5 seconds to attack.

With that Kelly draws her attention to the patient chart which hangs directly above the pornographic reading 40 year old pervert, so she sees this as her cue, she directly goes for the charter "excuse me, sir" she bends down exposing more ass to the young guard but more importantly cleavage to the other.

The guard is drawn to her bust, as he takes a good look at her red lace bra, holding and pushing up her titties, but he is soon distracted. "Oh, SHIT" he finds himself handcuffed to the bed rail.

Just before he spouted out the curse, you flung out of the sheets leaping to your feet, charging towards the young guard, before he is able to reach for his gun, he finds himself with a fist against his chops, sending him to lean forward, with this you knee the boy in the gut, pushing him to the floor.

You kind of feel sorry for the guard as he lays on the ground coughing up blood, and it was all because of a certain ass.

Still unable to use your voice you peer around the corner to see 4 police officers, waiting on the bench just about 100 yards away.

"John that's the only way out through that corridor" Kelly says

you stand behind the door, as the officer curses at you "you, fucking tosser, you won't ge......." the nurse ductapes his mouth, so no one can hear him, while you think up another plan.

"What do we do John, what will we do"

What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)