More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bdadog Bdadog

what happens next

she wakes

Slurp. Slurp. As I feel some wet long thing run across my belly. And when my eyes adjusted to the bright florescent lighting I saw a small green bug with a yellow tongue licking me. But the most distinctive feature was the tube coming out of the creature's ass and going in mine. I continue to watch it till it turns towards me and locks eyes with two black beady eyes.

“what it’s tasty, you said so yourself bitch” the little girl voice says projecting from the bug on my chest

“ok,” I say aloud before taking a deep breath and saying “I have some questions like why do you keep calling me bitch cause my name is Morgan”

“cause it’s funny bitch” she replies causing me to sigh as I think 'that's really immature'

“I think liking the bug dick that’s rapping you is immature” she replies with sass and then silence. finally broken by me saying “how old are you”

“your concepts of age and sexual maturity do not apply to me” she replied in a very matter-of-fact tone. then there was silence again as I looked around the room my eyes locked on the alarm ‘it wasn’t sounding had the bugs cut the wires’

Then she giggled ‘that is most likely not a good sign’ is my first thought “go check the sub and see for yourself”

‘how do I get dressed now with you do I carry you or what?’ I think as I sit up to get dressed “just shove me up your bitch ass”

So with that said I start to shove the bug up my ass, it starts smooth then it got painful and I slowed down. Then the queen said “fuck this bitch” suddenly she slammed into my ass deeper than I ever thought possible. The pain was so intense that I fell onto the metal floor and as my heavy breathing subsided I saw the last of her tube being pulled up my ass.

As I stud up and got dressed I thought about how weird this feeling of having another living creature in my ass was. It was unlike any other anal sexual experience I have had I could feel her every heartbeat, her every breath, and her every movement.

“wow you're comparing me to your other sexual experiences,” she said as I grabbed my stolen pistol and ask “Is there anyone else alive”

“one,” the queen said

‘is it a girl’ I thought.

“yes” she replies

“Ella,” I say under my breath

what happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)