More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by lilguy lilguy

do you do as told or decided fuuuuk this

she makes you eat her

You go down on her and start eating her pussy. She takes your hair and smashes your face deeper in her. She puts her head back enjoying the licking you´re giving her. She smiles smugly as your part her pussy lips with your tongue and dive in twirling it in and out making her moan. She is very wet down there and you can taste her sweet juices. Her smell is amazing.

"Yes lick vue nasty little voy" She says in her deep russian accent. "teach vue a lesson for walking in on nice old ladies. You like that licking an old maids pussy", she teases playfully smashing her pussy into you.

You lick faster sucking on her tender clit which drives her crazy. You pull and suck faster. "ohhh shit shit yessssss higheer higher faster mmmm right there" She orders "Yes vats it my darling little boy licks mama pussy"

You suck faster being guided to her g-spot she goes crazy bring your face deeper and deeper to the point; it´s hard to breath. You lick fast and hard non stop on her most sensitive area.

"oooo yessss I cumming" Shhe says

She cums on you soaking your face. You lick up all her juices.

"Your lesson not over let", she says sternly.

what plan does she have ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)