More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dirtyangel dirtyangel

What happens when she comes over?

she arrives earlier than expected.

Jane rings my doorbell at 6:00 sharp; I had once mentioned to the class that I eat every night at 6:00 sharp... does she want to share dinner with me, I wonder... her ass mesmerizes in its glory. In softball shorts especially; thoughts of its roundness make me hard; however, she is not in a softball uniform, but in a short, low-cut baby blue spaghetti-strapped lacy, silken dress --dammit, a nighty, practically -- casting a sexy contrast to her sexy tan latin flesh -- recalling again -- I had also once mentoned to the class that I enjoyed exactly two glasses of wine every night accompanying my meal. She had brought what appeared to be a beaming smile complete with sweet little pink braces -- an image of her throat wrapped around my cock splashes thru my mind -- and along with said smile, a black velvet sack shaped like a tube... a bottle of wine of her own, I wonder? Well, I know I already plan on fucking her, hard, tonight, and cumming in her throat, and I already know she is going to swallow that goo with a smile -- these thoughts roling through as eccentric miliseconds, but rolling nonetheless, And oh god, along with the dress, her hair was in not curls, but pigtails. fucking pigtails... she knew it too.

she greets me with, "Mr. Doe!" along with a close warm hug, a slight relaxation, close contact of our bodies -- and, a ha! another memory is triggered, my having mentioned to the class, oh so consequential in aftersight, of a tendency to eat dinner wearing silk pajamas, even if Im going out later that night, because I enjoy the comfort, what a comment indeed -- and so, did the hug continue, as she whispered into my ear, "I like your silk pajamas." Her crotch is now rubbing against my cock, hard as soon as i saw her sparkling smile, My hand slides down her silky side and manhandles a buttcheek, and she knows now, if she didnt before, that I know, as well... And the hand slides to my cock. grips it. hard. But then she pushes me back. The contents of her cylindrical container are revealed: "a bong? a bong. a fucking bong?" Those first of phrases spoken aloud, the latter only a thought. Damn, I recall hearing some stupid rumor of her mother's boyfriend being a dope dealer, but I thought they meant meth or something filthy like that, and I never trust those damn rumors in anycase, but I didn't think they meant marijuana. I always like to think people dont think so negatively of marijuana, being a longtime stoner myself -- and ah, possibly the very reason such incriminating utterances left my mouth, maybe she smelled the herb on me in class? Hmm, I can't be sure.

"Yeah, a bong," she had said "I like to smoke at certain times during the day: before I work-out, before I walk to school in the morning, before I listen to some mariachi or flamenco guitar, before I eat, study, suck a dick, or fuck -- and I plan on some of those activities in the near future," long ago, I had realized by then how much cleavage she was generously displaying for me, bent and crouching, packing weed into the bowl, and sparking... here in my kitchen. After she clears the bong, and prior to the exhale, she hands the waterpipe over to me. I snag the lighter and take a bad-ass bong-hit of my own as she lets the smoke out of her lungs and chongs-up the atmosphere. I follow suit and hold the smoke in as I pass the bong back to Jane for another rip. When I finally exhale, frankly, the sensation is fucking amazing.

I pour us each a glass of wine, she sips, sets-down her glass, and drops to her knees. My silk dinner-pants are at my ankles with a quick yank, skivies as well. The time from between knee-to-ground contact and cock-to-tongue contact could quite possibly be a world record. And just as quickly she is taking the whole thing, slick and hard, into the back of her throat. Her hands travel up her hot latina freshman body, caressing her curves and up to the top of their head, where my hands rest, to feel and encourage her rapid deepthroating pace. She moves my hands from their traditional location to the practical handlebars: her pigtails; and squeezes my hands tight into their grips, encouraging me to really fuck the shit out of her cute little freshman slut mouth. I oblidge, naturally; i her nose to my stomach and chin to my balls, hold her there until i feel a gagging vibration around my cock. I let her have but one breath of air before I plunge my cock back between those cute little braces and begin to fuck her throat hard, fast, and deep.

She pulls her head from around my rod with an impressive 'pop!' With a lusty gaze into my eyes, also dripping with lust, she licks her slutty little freshman lips clean and says not at all what I expect her to say, "I want you to stick it in my tight little freshman ass." And she sucks two of her fingers into her hot wet little mouth (and oh do i know) and turns around, bends over, bracing herself with a diningroom chair. She lifts up the skirt of her cute little blue dress and exposes that fine round latina ass, completely bare, perfectly tound, and, just inches away, glisteningly wet pussy completely shaven and looking to be tight as a vice. Above that, a little rosebud asshole, intimidating, as if it is able to and intends to suck the life out of my cock, to crush and contort it and drink my seed. Her recently-slobbered-upon fingers reach back and massage her little anal opening in cute little circles. In they slip, both of them, right to the knuckle. This little slut isn't fucking around. She pulls her fingers out of her anus and, shock and awe, slides them back into her mouth. Once more they explore her ass before she removes them, braces herself fully against the chair holding on with both hands, and wiggles her round freshman latina ass at me encouragingly, and my cock is drawn, as if through mystical forces, towards her hypnotizingly hot horny latina body, especially drawn to her hot little anus. "Yeah, you want my cock in your tight little asshole? You want to be my little freshman buttslut?"

Nodding, "Yeah, yes, oh please, Mr. Doe, fuck my ass," commanding, "I need your cock in my tight little butt. Fuck me now!" moaning. Damn, this slut really is a horny little anal cockwhore. And damn, I'm a fucking perverted teacher. But, much too late for a moral or ethical dilemma at this point, as my slickened cockhead rubs against her tight little opening. I slide the head in first, and it is tight beyond belief. This little slut must like it rough, my thoughts as I push harder, and, even harder still, she bucks her anal passage back onto my hard cock. With our combined forces working together, finally my cock is buried to the hilt in her latina love. I reach up and grab onto her pigtails for some added leverage into the freshman assfuck, and moaningly, she encourages me, "Yeah, fuck my little freshman asshole, Mr. Doe, I want to feel your cock fucking in and out of my ass. Hard," I add emphasis to the last word as I slam my cock hard, right back to its hilt, into her ass. I begin fucking her in slow, but brutally forceful strokes. She squeals with delight, and, as if notifying a horse of an increase in speed, I give a little yank to her pigtails, and I start fucking her hard. Hard, and Fast. My flesh slaps loudly against her round latina freshman ass as my cock destroys her anus. And the whole time she moans, she screams, she begs, she squeals with delight, she even giggles sporadically at times as I fuck her hard, fast; by now we're on the kitchen floor, Jane having lost the strength to keep supporting herself on the chair; I'm still gripping her pigtails firmly and still fucking her ass with perseverance.

I slow the pace gradually for a minute before, without warning, a surprise attack, driving it into her, giving my all in a final 5 minute power-fuck, fucking with a pace that makes my sides ache and my muscles burn, and with a final thrust into her tight freshman ass, between those curvy latin cheeks, I cum hard into her rectum, she squeals, her juices, too, erupt from her untouched pussy. I feel a rush of liquid, sprayed, squirted, came, trickles down my legs, upon which had splashed its hot moisture. Jet after jet of my sticky goo is unloaded into her colon, subsiding only after several minutes.

Now what does she do? What do I do? What transpires?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)