More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by superTPG superTPG

which one will you choose?

scotland

You see a white woman with red braided hair,she is about 5'2 inches tall,has a big round butt and is wearing a blue thong with a white bikini top,but you realize that she is flexible while she is warming up,my name is emma what's your name,emma says as she gets in the ring with you,you tell her your name and about half way into your middle name she is grabbing your balls with one hand while she is in bridge position,you were caught off guard and had no other choice but to cup your balls to protect them,you ok did i hurt that badly,emma says with a smile on her face,she picks you,tossing you to a corner,have your legs be on the ropes and blows you a kiss,this is going to hurt for you,emma says as she tries to run at you and hit you with a shattered dreams,but you quickly dodge out of the way,aaargh.....how did you *shriek*,emma says as she is being put in a schoolboy pin,1.....2.....she kick out before the three count,*pant* it ain't over yet,emma says as she is getting tired and aroused,you have an idea on how to win easily,you immediately took your trunks off and underwear to reveal your erotic cock,emma looks like she wants to give up so she can get down to business,but she composed herself and tried not to let her guard down,you quickly got her in a full nelson,whaaaat *screaming arousalingly*,emma says as she is biting her bottom lip to show that she is trying to resisting your cock,emma led out a soft aroused yell that your cock harder,you didn't want the match to end already so you let go of emma,she fell facing down on the mat showing her braided hair is gone and her thong sliding off her butt.

Do you want to finish emma her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)