More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by menoetes menoetes

What's next?

say goodbye to nurse coopers

You suspect she's in her late twenties, her brown hair is long and soft, and with her dark eyes and full smiling lips you wouldn’t be surprised if guys were injuring themselves to get into her intensive care ward. Her body has curves in all the right places and her large full breasts strained against the nurses uniform. The nurse’s uniform looked like a pillow case on most of the older nurses in the ward but on nurse Coopers it showed her figure beautifully.

It strained at the buttons at her breasts but slimmed in at her waist just before widening at her hips and tightening around her gorgeous round butt. It isn’t very long, stopping at her upper thigh and showing off her shapely white my nylon covered legs. You had daydreamed of ripping that dress off of her and having her ride you with those legs wrapped around your body while you guided her movements with your hands around her waist. You could almost imagine her massive breasts popping out of her bra and bouncing as she rides your manhood to climax.

You take a deep breath, being in this hospital for three months has also meant no sexual release and you figure it’s making you a bit perverted. The first thing you’re going to do when you get home is fire one off. After all Nurse Coopers would never go for a guy like you. You were never really sporty or well built, your work isn’t better than anyone’s and you never had a girlfriend long enough to really get past 3rd base. But damn you would love to have a go at Nurse Coopers!

“Finally going home John? Well it’s not going to be the same without you here” She says smiling as she hands you your release form to sign.

‘Damn I’d love to take you out’ you think as you sign the form and hand it back to her. A funny look appears in her eye as you do so and just as you’re about to leave she grabs your hand.

“You know, I’m not meant to do this but since you’re not a patient anymore…” she presses a slip of paper into your hand “…maybe you’d like to call me some time for coffee or something?” She smiles at you again and looks at you meaningfully.

“Yeah… um… Sure!” you stammer. ‘Damn! She wants me to call her!’ You think, maybe you were wittier than you thought all those months. Smiling you step out onto the footpath outside the hospital.

John!...”

Who is there to pick you up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)