More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by armchairbull armchairbull

What's next?

prologue PT 2

Chris is 19 5ft1 and he is more than a below average student. He has a receding hairline and he easily weighed over 250 lbs. He never even met his mother (he assumed it was some prostitute who got fucked by his dad).

His dad(rick) is 56 years old,has a greying hairline,and weighs over 300 lbs 5ft4. Chris hardly seen his dad very much as he would usually just come home for an hour watch trump rallys,go back to work and then bring home a fat prostitute.

Rick had already been diagnosed with numerous sexual diseases including herpes among others. Rick worked as a member of a gang. They would drive around terrorizing people robbing and dealing they would also partake in prostitution. Chris respected the hell out of his dad and wanted to become just like him when he was older.

This led to him usually not attempting or attending school. The school tried to get him to participate by holding him back a year but this didnt accomplish much. And it put him in the same year group as Mike.

Most people generally respected mike for his intelligence and determination whereas almost nobody would talk to chris. This was for many reasons. 1(his background). 2(he would often not bathe leaving a particularly disgusting odour to float around him and his hair was so greasy that it would often look like complete shit). 3(unlike most teenagers who are attempting to find love or are attracted to models. chris was only attracted to disgusting fat old people which he would often be looking at pictures of at school)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)