More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BarryOmaha BarryOmaha

What's next?

orgasm

Friday evening came round and Will once more found himself at the Stephens’. His mother was out and Kane had invited him round for dinner with his family, an opportunity which Will had leapt at.

“How long for dinner?” Kane shouted as the pair shut the front door behind themselves.

“Hello to you too, Kane.” His mother's voice came from the kitchen in a stern reprimand. “Dinner will be at least half an hour. I could do with you to help set the table later, please.”

Kane grumbled as he dropped off his bag before responding.

“Alright! Sorry! Hi, mum. I'm gonna go and grab a quick shower but Will is here.” With that the other boy dashed upstairs to get sorted and left Will to roam, probably expecting him to go and relax in the games room or the dining room for a few minutes.

Instead, Will made a beeline for the kitchen to search out the woman he was beginning to rather dangerously think of as his. He found her with her back to him, stirring a pan or something which smelt delicious. Mrs Stephens wore a pair of tight jeans and a figure hugging vest, a common look for her when she had the day off work. As per usual, Mr Stephens sat at the table, once more typing away on his laptop and completely engrossed in whatever task he was on with.

“Hi Mrs S.” Will called as he wandered in to the kitchen.

He watched the woman's shoulders tense up at the sound of his voice.

“Hello Will. It is good to see you again. Dinner will be a little while yet, so you can go and relax in the sitting room or something.” She responded without turning to look at him.

Instead, Will confidently strode straight up behind her, pressing her against the cooker front with his own body and encircling her with his arms so that his hands sat just below each of her breasts, just barely cupping them. The older woman pushed back a little and attempted to break free but found herself ensnared.

“Will, what are you doing?!” Mrs Stephens whispered agitatedly. “You can't keep doing this. I am married and you are my son's best friend! Look, I know I have maybe given you some mixed signals, but we really can't do this Will.”

“Shhhh. That's enough Tanya.” Will whispered directly into her ear, calling her by her first name for the first time. He could see goosebumps breaking out along her flesh as she quivered in his arms. “We both know you like it. I'm not going to stop. You just need to be a good girl and let it happen. You aren't doing anything wrong.”

He turned her head and kissed her over her shoulder. It was an awkward position and she didn't respond immediately, but he was insistent and she reluctantly opened her mouth. A gentle groan rumbled up her throat as the kiss grew more passionate, her tongue battling with his own in her mouth before giving in and letting him dictate the flow.

Pulling back from the kiss, Will returned to kissing her neck and suckling on her earlobe as he finally brought his hands up to gully cup those fantastic tits. Each filled his palm, there warmth permeating through her vest and bra as he gently squeezed and moulded them. They were somehow firm yet oh so soft at the same time, mesmerising him as he sculpted the perky mounds and listened to he quiet whimpers at his stimulation.

Will ran his hands down her front, unsnapping the button of her jeans and sliding down the zipper before she could process the change of direction for his ministrations. Reacting slowly, Tanya reached one of her own hands down to try and block his access.

“Will! David is here! We can not do this right now.” She hissed aggressively as she tried to keep quiet.

He didn't miss the fact that she had said they couldn't do this ‘right now’, which only spurred him on further.

“Ah ah ah. Hands out the way Tanya.” Will pulled her hand away just long enough to slip his own down, straight under her waistband and into her panties where he found a delightfully smooth mound. “You just stand there like a good girl and let me look after you. I know this kitty wants to play.”

His own breathing had picked up, panting against her neck as he slipped his fingers down into his first ever pussy. It was all he had ever dreamed about. So soft, the flesh yielding to his digits easily as he rubbed along her lips. She was sinfully wet and slippery, yet is was the scorching heat from her core which surprised him the most, she was practically burning up down there.

After running his middle finger through the crevice of her lips, he brought the gathered moisture up to her engorged pearl and gently circled it, just avoiding making contact as the older woman's hips bucked back and forth as she bit he wrist to stifle any moans. Encouraged by her responsiveness, Will wasted no time in spitting on his other hand and bringing it to join the fun. His first hand slipped down and eased first one and then two fingers into her twitching hole as his other took up position at her apex and began to slowly, sensually tease her little bud. As his fingers buried fully into her pulsing cunt, a guttural groan broke free of her throat.

The pair of them froze as they glanced across to find Mr Stephens still thankfully engrossed in his work. The near disaster only pumped them up further peaking their excitement as Will began to furiously pump his hand between the milf’s thighs, grinding his straining rod against her ass through their clothing.

It wasn't long before Tanya's legs clenched on his hands, her walls trying to crush his fingers as her body went rigid. She went completely silent, her body juddering in strange pulses as she gripped the counter with white knuckles.

“There you go. Shhhhh. That's it. There's a good girl, let it all out for me. Give me all that sexy girlcum. Mmm.” Will kept gently stroking her through it as best he could, marvelling at the sheer beauty on display before him as he whispered filth into her ear. He wanted so much more of his friend's sizzlingly hot mother.

When she calmed down, Will silently withdrew his hands and zipped her up. He buttoned up the top of her jeans before bringing his hand up and sucking off her feminine juices. It was certainly different, but he couldn't say he didn't like it and the blushing, sultry face of Tanya as she watched him taste her over her shoulder was thrilling. With a customary slap to her butt, he turned and left without another word, wondering if he had enough time to sneak off and find some relief of his own before dinner. There was no way he was hiding the tent in his trousers.


Tanya had no idea what to think. What had happened was so, so wrong. She should never have let the young man, her son's friend for God's sake, touch her like that. Let alone make her cum while her husband worked nearby. She was disgusting! Yet, it had felt so good, so right! Even now, her thighs were clamped tightly together as she served food onto their plates in the kitchen. She could feel the wetness that remained, her panties clinging tightly to her sensitive lips. Even later that night, she found herself masturbating to the memory of the event despite the hate she felt for herself at being so weak. The worst bit, surely, was that despite her guilt, she so badly wanted him to do it again. To do more than that, even…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)