More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wer_will_das_wissen wer_will_das_wissen

What's next?

one last horny meeting

After the last meeting in my loft, I hadn't heard from her until last week. Basically it didn't matter, because after all I don't have to run after a skirt. Skirts follow me. But then she got in touch again. “Hi babe, a lot has happened. Would you like to fuck your horny slut one last time? Don't worry, I'm not sick, but it will still be your last fuck, because I've changed."

This news hit me harder than I thought. No woman breaks up with me, if so, it's me who puts an end to a fuck relationship. What happened ? Had her husband managed to put her on the path of virtue? Whatever happened, I gave in and we made an appointment at my loft.

I heard her heels click on time and opened the door for her. At first I just stared at her face mask, which we all have to wear in public now. But she wasn't wearing a normal mask, no, she wore a stylish red mask with rhinestones on the edges. With a jerk she tore it from her mouth and I caught my breath. Her lips were painted bright red and most importantly, they were puffed up to the point of bursting. Thick vulgar tube lips. A blow mouth, as you know it from porn. I also scanned her face, the face of a cheap whore, instead of eyebrows I recognized thick tattooed lines, her songs made up in the darkest colors, she had glued on false eyelashes. Fat cheap hoop earrings dangled from her ears.

Without a word, she reached into her pocket, pulled out a brown cigarette, set it on fire, inhaled the smoke like a sinking woman. "Phew, I needed that," she moaned in her much darker, smoky voice. "What is? Do you like me in my new outfit?”

I hadn't even looked at her closely, I was so drawn to her changed lips. She took off her long black vinyl coat without asking. "Well, what do you say?" she breathed. And so I could calmly look at the rest of her body. She was wearing a t-shirt that only reached just above her navel. Her belly button was now pierced and adorned with small silver chains. Underneath she had "Bitch" tattooed in squiggly script. The t-shirt probably came from the discount store, as did the cheap faux leather skirt that didn't even cover the base of her stockings, which were attached with suspenders. And then I saw her boots, bright red patent leather boots, well above the knee, platform soles with at least 15cm heels and pointed heels. Everything about her screamed "street hooker". The t-shirt could barely contain her huge tits. No, they were surgically enlarged footballs.

What had become of this once so good woman. She was a doctor of law when we met for our first fuck. She wanted to get out of her prison of marriage and the feigned staid society and she had now achieved that. A vulgar whore looked at me from dull eyes in which "fuck me" was written.

"Hey, lover, what are you staring at? am i a ghost Stick your tongue down my throat, I want to feel you. And then she kissed me while she caressed my privates with one hand. I was already hard Even if this person was just a cheap whore, it was just fine for my cock to look at this vulgar piece of fuck meat.

"I need something before we start," she smiled and sprinkled the white powder on the low glass table in my apartment. Quickly and routinely she had conjured up 2 lines and rolled a bill. She hastily drew a line and held the bill out in front of me. I declined with thanks. "Petite," she grumbled, "It doesn't matter, I'll just take the 2." I was shocked by her behavior. And so I slipped the question that you don't ask a woman so quickly without thinking

"ARE YOU GOING NOW?" And she only answered coolly with a smug grin "So what if? Does that turn you on? Are you happy to have laid the foundation for making a whore out of Frau Doctor?” And she was already fumbling with my zipper. Skillfully she opened my pants, let them fall to the ground and despite her uncomfortable boots went on all fours to fully erect my cock. My cock felt comfortable between her plumped lips and my eyes saw it with benevolence. Her piercing on the tongue excited me even more and so I pressed her head as far as possible onto my cock. I grabbed her now peroxide blonde hair and pressed her harder and harder onto my member. She began to gasp, to , I didn't care. She was a hooker now and I was a john a brutal fucker who takes what he needs from a slut. I pulled her away from my cock by her hair. I wanted to play with the fake tits, wanted to check if you really felt the silicone. I had a solid mass in my hands with oversized nipples sticking up hard as stone. These, too, were decorated with pins on which false diamonds sparkled on the right and left. However, my eyes were directed to another construction site. On her manicured fingernails. Pointed long protruding claws, painted fire red, just slutty. I wanted to see what it looks like when she teases me with it, what it looks like when the whore blows smoke over my tight belt. I asked her to light a fag. Yes, it looked just like I imagined it vulgarly holding the butt between her long claws, fucking eyes with washed out makeup begging me. And so at some point she couldn't help but scream it out. "Fuck me you bastard, finally fuck the whore's last bit of brain out of the coked bulb, bang me you bastard, come on."

That was too much I flipped her over, thrusting my cock into her cunt from behind and slamming her hard over and over again to the limit. Meanwhile, she plays with her clitoris with her red fingers, screaming out her first orgasm and while it died away I heard her asking me to do something that would have only hurt her before. "Come on, fuck my ass, other cocks than you have already fucked it, come on, show me how you fuck a whore. What is it, no false modesty, stick the strap in my asshole, I need it.” And so I didn't have to be asked for long. A little cunt juice smeared on the rosette and so I could penetrate her directly and without long back and forth. Her ass had been stretched violently, not a tight virgin hole, no, she had a wide stretched bitch ass cunt. And yet I didn't want to squirt like that. No, I threw her on the bed, spreading her booted legs, I saw her still puffing on her fag, inhaling the smoke and laughing, amused at letting me mutate into a mindless fucker, hers Grabbed Boots by the heels to thrust deeper, harder. Again she came violently, I felt a hot fountain running down my cock. It wasn't my juice, she had injected, the horny bitch. grabbing her boots by the heels to thrust deeper, harder. Again she came violently, I felt a hot fountain running down my cock. It wasn't my juice, she had injected, the horny bitch. grabbing her boots by the heels to thrust deeper, harder. Again she came violently, I felt a hot fountain running down my cock. It wasn't my juice, she had injected, the horny bitch.

And now it was my turn to unload. I had to cum in the hooker's artificial face, yes, I wanted to smear her fuck face with my juice. "Open your mouth you depraved whore" I yelled and pumped the first part of my load between her sprayed lips, the rest I shook across her face and into her hair. My sack was empty and with the empty sack I became calmer again. I took one last look at this artificial sex doll. She licked the last bit of sperm from her artificial fingernails and disappeared into the shower.

I had time to think. What had become of us? We met at a convention. All fine people, no dress, no suit was not tailor-made. Fine people who made fine speeches, who sipped champagne and donated to charities. But behind closed doors I'm fucking a hooker, a degraded horny hooker. Frau Doctor Nutte and I, a man in an influential position, fuck her like an animal, without reason, without consideration.

And then she comes back naked from the shower sat on the bed to put on her whore boots and that's when I spotted it, a small tattoo of just the spades. She looked at me knowingly, smiled gave me one last kiss and left saying "Now you know why we can never see each other again"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)