More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

What's next?

on the way to the precinct

"Hey it looks like she's tightening up why don't we pull over before we get back and have some fun with her" the one officer say.

I Wish they would just let me go but know that the end isn't anywhere in sight. I Can't believe that my gaping and loose ass has closed backup to where it was before all this started already. I dread the feeling of them stretching it open again as i feel the car stop.

"Hey Kim comes out of there and suck us off with those fat lips, always wanted to have a start blow me" the older cop says. I want to resist but can't as my lips seal around his cock and suck the pig off.

"I need to fuck that fat ass now that it's tight enough agian." the other cop says as he fingers my dry ass painfully. without more prep or warning, my tight ass gets impaled by the bastard's cock without even a bit of spit. the large cock puling at my colon as he pulls out since there is no lube. I scream on the cock in my mouth and he brutally shoves it down my throat to the base of his cock as I did.

"damn that feels good when her throat vibrates like that, fuck that ass harder so she doesn't stop" the one fucking my throat says to my horror. they are getting off on my pain

"Here let's see how it feels if i fist her cunt" the one pounding my ass says. i feel his fingers dig into my pussy and can't help but scream for them to stop as the other facefucks me. my cunt was also tighten back up and him forcing his hand in was painful as it restretched me forcefully. i couldn't believe it as he starts punching into me till they both switch places.

"here i think it's time to fist this hole so you can feel what i did" the one who now is fucking her ass says as he fingers my urethra. he forces another finger in and starts spreading them to get me to scream on the others cock. he works till his whole hand up inside my bladder and starts fisting it and my cunt together. i pass out again at this point because they started to double punch fist me in my pussy and ass after cumming in my

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)