More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Queen Death Queen Death

part 2

on the Train, start the Fun

They arrived at platform 9 3/4 with half an hour to spare. The four of them stowed their luggage into the last compartment and came back to Mrs. Weasley to say their goodbyes. They then piled onto the train right before it started to take off. They all were changed into their robes right away. They sat down and waited for the lunch trolley to come by. Harry bought them all snacks. After eating their chocolate frogs (Ron still has not finished his collection) and cauldron cakes they cuddled onto the two benches. Harry and Ginny started making out followed by Ron and Hermione. Harry reached over and pulled the blinds to the compartment closed so they could have more privacy. Harry then moved his hand into Ginny's robe and felt her breasts. Her nipples were hard and erect. Harry then opened up her robe, took one of her tits into his mouth, and sucked. He took her nipple into his teeth and slightly bit it. Ginny moaned a little which made Ron and Hermione break apart and look. Hermione reached her robe and spread it open and asked Ron, "So what are you waiting for?" with a big smile on her face. Meanwhile Harry's mouth was getting tired so he lifted Ginny onto her legs and lifted her robe.

part 3

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)