More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

What role plays our we going to do?

older naked woman, and the clothed younger girl (the HAP)

The story begins you are a young 18-year old girl who sees this 50-year old woman that is any your present naked as you know that she had that brush down there and nice breasts, but you call her bush a HAP.

You are the young 18 year old young lady name Natasha as you are wearing a white shirt, short leather black skirt, and boots sitting there reading a magazine in Mary's dressing room.

Knock on the door

Knock!

Knock!

You: come in

You see Mary peeping in the room as you notice her bare shoulders.

Mary: Hey Natasha girl, how are you?

You: I'm fine girl, and you?

Mary: not so bad, could I come in?, hope I'm interrupting anything.

You: no not at all, come on in.

You close the magazine and placed it next to you. Mary comes in the room with only high heels on, as both your mouth and eyes are wide opened now seeing her.

Mary: Natasha what wrong?, you look like you've seen a ghost.

You: Uh.....Mary

Mary: what is it Natasha?

You: You know that you're standing right here infront of me naked, right?.

She then looks at herself

Mary: oh shit!!, you mean to tell me that I was walking around the studio like this around everyone the whole day and no one said anything.

You: Whoa!, that is terrible Mary, you mean no one warn you?, I mean no one.

Mary: yes girl no one

You point at Mary's pussy and said.

You: well at least you have lovely HAP

Mary: HAP??, you meant to say WAP

You: no HAP, Hairy Ass Pussy

You are literally looking at Mary's hairy pussy, and not once have you taken your eyes off of it.

You: I have a poem Mary it goes like this, you want to hear?.

Mary: Uh sure Natasha I love poetry.

You: ok here it goes

You clear your throat

You: You want to comb that up, Mary it's hairy, it's a forest

Extra hairy and extra thick like a harvest

Put that hairy pussy right in my face looking like scrabble eggs

Loving to look at your pussy hair, I would love to take my hands and play with that hair between your leg.

Putting my fingers on top that bush of hair, I love feeling your bush, you get embarrassed, but I don't care.

I'm starring at your bush Mary, as you stand there sexy and naked before my very eyes.

For I love to stare at the bush of hair between your thighs.

That pussy is hairy and wet, it looks like a jungle by the waters I come to take a dive

Tie you up naked Mary, make you feel like your surprise, while playing with those pubic hairs between your thighs.

Mary: ok Natasha you can stop, that was really embarrassing.

You see Mary stands there naked and red in the face from embarrassment

You: Oh no honey I'm not done yet

You are laughing at her still naked, staring at her naked body, but mainly her bush between her legs.

You: Let's roleplay, I'll wear a disguise

I want you to be naked in public as I play with that pussy hair between your thighs

Having you naked in public playing in that nice pubic hair, embarrassing you Mary making you scream, me laughing being so mean.

Out in public, making a scene

Naked as could be, you should cook, you should clean

I love to play in that pubic hair so thick, hairy like wolverine.

Mary: Whoa lovley Natasha, but embarrassing.

You: thank you Mary, but you need to stop being so shy, I just love it when you stand there naked showing off your breast and that HAP. Your body beautiful Mary even that HAP down there

Mary: Yes I know Natasha my Hairy Ass Pussy

You: Good now you are getting it girl, but seeing as how you are naked there is one thing I want you to do seeing as how you are still naked.

Mary: oh goodness, what is it?

What does Mary do for Natasha next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)