More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Ayumi's trip to school, or maybe breakfast with her family?

off to school

Ayumi applied her make-up. She put on her hot pink lipstick first. She remembered some fuzzy memory about hating hot pink lipstick as it was too slutty, but she dismissed it as just another dream. She put on some pink blush and blue eyeshadow. She checked herself in the mirror one last time. "Is this too slutty?" she thought. "No, I've always worn this make-up. It suits me." she thought. She teased her hair up instead of tying into a pony tail which she seemed to want to do, but talked herself out of.

She walked over to her backpack, then bent from the waist to pick it up. The memory of her etiquette classes came back. "A proper young lady always bends at the waist, and NEVER at the knees!" She knew her skirt was rising up behind her, revealing her ass, and her high heels made this a bit harder, but her years of gym and gymnastics made her limber enough to pull it off. She picked up her backpack and put it on her back.

Then Ayumi walked outside. Another memory of her etiquette class came back. "The proper way for a young lady to walk is to place her left hand on her hip, her right hand behind her head, and walk by placing one foot directly in front of the other." Ayumi put one hand behind her head, the other on her hip, and strolled off. Putting her feet one in front of the other combined with her heels made her hips sway seductively. She blushed at how she must look and admitted to herself some arousal, but that made her blush more. Surely she was being a proper young lady.

Ayumi got many stares from young men, and being a proper young lady, she smiled back and even winked and blew kisses as she remembered proper young ladies do. She continued on her ten block walk to school.

Does something happen along the way, or does she make it to school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)