More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bloodtalon bloodtalon

What Do You Decide To Do?

of Innocence (Eve)

Although sounds tempting, and an honest, happy relationship sounds safe, no other choice that you are considering would hook you up with such a hot girl as the choice to corrupt Eve. You snicker slightly, and begin to walk down the hallway. Instead of mulling over your decisions, you instead scan the hallways as you amble towards your English class. You keep your eyes low, so as to look out for dark black hair with accentuating red highlights standing out in the crowd. You would normally be worrying yourself with what to say, but you already know how to play your cards on this game. The only matter is a good bluff, high stakes, and a player. But no poker player, no matter how seasoned or skeptical, can refuse a sweet pot.

The sea of familiar faces laughing and smiling around you is of no consequence to you as you continue your search for the diminutive beauty, even though many call your name or attempt to high five you. Your current search is of much higher importance than anything else at the moment.

Finally, you catch a glimpse of her between two of your mutual friends. You approach fearlessly, not even under the pretense of seeing the other two. They greet you, and you happily return the favor, but then immediately turn your attention on Eve. She's wearing a black tank-top that accentuates her fine curvature and trim stomach, and a pair of elbow length sleeves that reflect her love for the underground culture of contemporary America. Her baggy black jeans have chains hanging off of them, but still manage to show off her toned thighs and utterly perfect posterior. Although you typically are annoyed by the "goth/emo/scenester" scene, you can't help but appreciate how well she pulls it all off. She looks at you through her dark eyeliner with a slight, amused smile on her well-formed lips. You fall into your normal conversational stance, your hands dug into your belt loops, and lean back a bit. You try to look self-assured, but not arrogant, and succeed rather well.

"Say, I know this may come across as sudden and/or awkward, much like the word 'awkward' itself," you make sure to toss a humorous tone, "but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime soon." You smile assuringly and easily, prompting her to answer as she felt comfortable. Your friends catch onto the situation and politely excuse themselves with smiles. It had been most everybody's firm belief that you and Eve should have never ceased to be those two years ago, and for some reason, her current expression only seems to support those thoughts.

She attempts a smile, but looks so completely unsure at the moment that she fails quite miserable. As such, you immediately prepare for Phase Two of your predetermined plan. "I really don't know, John, it's just hard for me to know how to fee-" You cut her off abruptly with a sudden and passionate kiss, the kind that you had once given her a long time ago. She jumps slightly and makes a surprised half-squeak, but then immediately melts like butter in your powerful arms, and you can't help but muse on how easily she fell for a trick from every romantic-comedy the both of you had ever hated.

After you break off the kiss, you stand back and look her straight in the eyes. "Now, I don't really know what that just meant to you, but I'll be waiting for a phone call of your decision one way or the other." As you say this, you attempt to look as worried and as possible, as if you had done all of this on a spur-of-the-moment, looking only to win her heart, and not a way into her pants. You had previously noticed how she typically enjoyed whenever you had been completely spontaneous around her.

You quickly begin to walk away, but a small, delicate hand grabs your arm. You look back to see Eve smiling, almost in tears, before she says, "You don't need to wait. How does Friday night sound?" You smile both inwardly and outwardly. This is going much more smoothly than you had anticipated. You nod to her and turn away once more.

The rest of the week cannot pass by quickly enough. You keep up the good boyfriend act by calling every night for at least a half-hour, and trying not to smother or distance yourself too much. Friday evening finally rolls around, and you suddenly make the horrific discovery that despite all of your planning, you had no plan on where you two would actually be going to 'hang out' as you had so easily put it.

Where Shall It Be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)