More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fiendsblood fiendsblood

Where does the day start?

not so evil stepmother

"Candance? Are you up yet honey?" In bounced Olivia, Candance's stepmother wearing nothing but a blue cotton robe. Standing at 5 foot 6 the best word that described the honey blond was bouncy. From large breasts and ass, too her energetic personality that made friends with every one, the 35 year old actually had an great relationship with her husband's daughter depite Candance's self-loathing.
"Oh," Olivia giggled" I can see that you are definatly 'up'" she pointed at the cock rising proudly from between Candance's legs. " Anyway, you know your father is going out of town for a coupe of weeks for work. So as an apology for being gone he arranged for me and a friend to go to a spa next week. And I was wondering if you would be my friend. Please?" Oliva,unfairly, possessed a truely magnificent set of puppy eyes. As a little girl the probably made her irresitably adorable. As a grown woman with her figure, they made her irresitably sexy. They definatly made Candance's new cock twitch. "Okay, okay, I'll be your friend. Now cut it out with the eyes!"
"Yay!" Olivia bounced forward and enveloped her stepdaughter in a hug. Candance found the experiance a little strange. Just yesterday she would have found herself crushed against the taller woman's chest and liffted into the air with little effort. Today a hug consisted of Olivia's head reasting on Candance's tits and a very hard cock pressed between their bellies. Olivia giggled "You're poking me."

Does Candance have time for more than a little poke

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)