More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ace of spades ace of spades

next week

next week

finally Monday has arrived and you get a text from your mother in law telling you to go to the address listed in one hour,so you catch the buss and head out.as you were on the buss you noticed that you were the only white person on the buss.even the buss driver was black,you scan the buss and notice one guy smocking crack and in front of you was a big black woman loudly talking on her subsidized obama phone with her kids screaming and running up and down the buss and smocking a weed blunt and eating popeyes.it was a long ride but eventually you got to the address and got off the bus.when you got inside you were in a waiting room with three other white couples.you buzz the window at reception and a big black woman with a white shirt that had a black fist on it asked.''you gots an appointment sir?'' you respond ''yes mam im here to have a group session with miss levenstein''. ''yes sir i will buzz you in she is at the last door on your left'' you walk in and head to the door,when you get to the door you see a plaque with the name miss levenstein and a star of david underneath.you walk in and nothing can prepare you for what you see next.right there in the middle of the office you see a queen sized bed with a muscular blackman and cricket siting on his lap,both of them are in their underwear across from the bed is a big red mahogany couch with your mother in law and miss levenstien sitting side by side and in between is a chair.''come sit allen''miss levenstien said,you sit down.your mother in law started speaking ''allen,we have alot to talk about'' ''ok'' you said nervously.''listen allen,things are going to be different from now on,you see cricket has told me about your little problem in the bedroom''.''and she has told me about your racist ideology''.''and i am tired of your laziness''.'' i think we can find a solution to our problems'' ''allen'' ''meet jamal''. ''hey''you said nervously,jamal just chuckled.''allen'' miss levenstien said ''allen i have been in this field for a long time and i think can help you''.''i want you and jamal to stand up and face cricket'' you and jamal do as instructed.''now allen pull down your pants and your underwear,you to jamal'' you and jamal obey.''look at jamals penis allen what do you see?'' ''i see a penis''you said.''no allen,you see a real penis''.''real 10 inch penis that towers over your small white 4 inch penis''.''this is the penis that will provide for cricket what your dick cant''.'' orgasms and babies''.''from now on jamal will be fucking cricket and you will serve them''.what do you think cricket? ''allen you are literally a bitch you cant please me only jamal''.said cricket.miss levenstein starts speaking,''so what you thought you were better than black men because you are white?'' ''no no no allen,you are suffering from white fragility,you are inferior white boy and you are taking it out on minority's''.''only a true alpha male can do the trick and im sorry to tell you that whites boys just don't compare''.''so hear is the deal,you are going to do what jamal and cricket tell you and you are going to see me once a week for sissy training''.and with that miss levenstien gets down and clamps on a chastity device with a lock on it to your dick''.miss levenstien drops a key into your mother in laws hand.''i think i will hold on to that'' said your mother in law.miss levenstein continued ''now allen this is where we end your racism'' ''jamal,cricket,its time''.

it's time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)