More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

What role plays our we going to do?

naked woman isn't encharge

The was a woman name Heather Andrews as she find herself cleaning the kitchen of a young lady 19 year old girl name Amanda house that she was suppose to look after and be encharge of. Let's just say after a stupid bet with the flip of a coin she ended up cleaning her kitchen with only glove on.

Heather: I don't believe this, not only did I lose my clothes after a flip of a coin to a girl, now I'm cleaning this kitchen and this kitchen is not mine.

Amanda: Hello?!!, what was that Mrs. Andrews?

Heather: ahh!!!

Heather jumped out of her skin after hearing Amanda's voice turning to see her in her shirt, jeans and boots on she saw Amanda's bare shoulder showing.

Heather: Ah Amanda!?!, I didn't know you were there.

Amanda: Well I just came here just at the time, you said I don't believe I'm cleaning this kitchen, and lost a bet to the flip of a coin to a young girl like me. Yeah I heard that. Know keep cleaning come that kitchen.

Heather: You know this isn't fear, your parents left me to be encharge of you.

Amanda see Heather standing there and takes one look at her body.

Amanda: oh is that right?, you're encharge you say so fondly?, well how can one definitley be encharge of me when that same individual is standing there in the kitchen with no clothes on.

Amanda now see Heather standindg the with only gloves on naked from head to toe, as she stares at her bush.

Amanda: Tell me something Mrs. Andrews

Heather: Like what Amanda, little girl.

Amanda stares down at Mrs. Andrews hairy pussy.

Amanda: you planing on shaving or waxing down there.

Heather: Quite looking down there, that's embarrassing.

Amanda see Heather's face turn a shade of red.

Amanda: Whoa Mrs. Andrews, looks like someone is embarrassed at that fact that I'm seeing her naked standing showing off her big tits and hairy kat.

Heather: Well Amanda, you think, I'm mean just like at me.

Amanda: Yep!, that is exactly what I'm doing especially that bush of hairs you got down that looks like a safari.

The door bell rings as Amanda looked to the door and as Heather stood in the kitchen naked and embarrassed.

How could that be?

How gets the door

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)