More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by frdamrav frdamrav

What Happens in Next Village

mousy wifey

there was this shy mousy skinny woman who loved her hubby very much. he wasn't there to protect her from this abusive amazon's, now he is gonna come home for a suprise. a very big suprise.

she always loved him very much. gave him kisses and hug's . she didn't know how pathetic his little weeny was. until now.

she was stretched so much by the wife from the former village, that was the biggest where it counts. (not as big as the royals of curse).

at first she was in so much pain, she almost screamed her lungs out, but then the pleasure came. and came so huge her hubby could never give her. she was confused.

the little clitboi is going to pay.

she still loved him, but now in other ways. his now small body. the stretch will be good and new. she had no chance to taste her new organ.

the change, the arousing change in her body messed her mind up. she was confused about the feelings she now had. and confused about the package she was wearing now. the heavy weight was confusing at first, but with the other changes to her body it was no problem.

it wasn't as big as the wifes who fucked her. who corrupted her. gifted her with images of . to enjoy the screams of her victims. she is going to visit her busty mother in the other village, to give her this gift. her shithead father will pay his debts big time, to the huge bigger cock she will give her.

now her hubby came home. she got on instant erection for the first time. her loving boy is going for a surprise. she was only 16 inch long and 3 thick. hidden in her skirt, roped up to her left thigh.

he was confused about her new hight. she told him him some but not too much. his ass will tighten even more by surprise of her dominating behavior after the first sight.

she was gentle to him, loving a carying telling him the sweet words of love he wanted to hear, but deep inside the new wife are hidden desires she wanted to share so much. confused about the cries he heard around, he didn't understand.

but now she could not hide it anymore, her dominant amazon mind took control. she was horny ass fuck. hubby is going to pay the lovefull years of small cock fucks. she can not control her erection any more.

see hubby, i'm one of them now, but i love you, i didn't want to be as big as them, but i'm little bit bigger then you. now you can jerk you small cock inside my big stretched out cunt. i will not feel you pathetic cock anymore, but you can take your hand and arm to help your pleasure. now i'm able to double fuck them in my holes, as all of us

i'm a horny bitch like every on of us, and i can't stand it anymore.

see my little cock, i'm on of the smallest of us, but wait till i make your horny bitch of mother on of us, i will give her the biggest and thickest cock you have ever seen, maybe bigger then the royals, you had no chance to see the monster our queen is sporting, i will stretch you for her, maybe she will give me some enlarging pills, so i can grow a little and fill you up after she is trough with you.

bend over the desk. i want your ass from behind, BITCH, i was allways the best housewife you could ever dream of, now things are going to change. i will let you fuck me,

with your fist, to jerk you little cock in my pussy, just for the old days, but only ones. my cunt is now stretched out for hung superior race of us, no punny clitcoks could ever satisfy me again. only big cocks, bigger then your forearm. you can watch your mother fuck me, after her change and the hatefuck she will give you cheating father. he will be a mess. he wil get no luck with a little cock wife like me.

i'm lusting for your small little ass. maybe i will ruin it, but not after i got the enlarging pills.

this is your warm up.

SLUT. scream for me and my little cock, now i'm the husband, you will learn to unhing your jaw and deepthroat me like the other sluts

but now i'm not big enough to hear the sweet cracking sound!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)