More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

mom's bush

There is a 45 year old mom name Susan hudson is always modest around family. She is modest around everyone except her huband Earl hudson when it comes to making love to each other. The husband 50 and wife 45 married and had three daughters Lisa 21 ,Diana 19 and Tia 18 who are teenagers and the daughters of Susan.

On day early in the mourning there Susan got up early cooking breakfast while already cooking something for her husband to take to work. "Hey morning honey" said the husband earl as he was already for work "Hi morning sweetheart I packed your lunch for work" said Susan as she gave him his lunch "thank dear well I'm off to work now" said the husband earl as the both of them kiss as earl told his daughters by as the got up as well. "Hey mom what's for breakfast? Asked lisa 23 year old they older out of them all "oh yeah well there is sausages,eggs and pancakes" said susan "oh wow mom you are the best lets dig in" said diana the second of three daughters "ok girls I'm got to take a shower ok girls" said Susan as she head to the shower with her towel.

Which daughter comes in the shower to see susan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)