More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by webshooter69 webshooter69

would you like him to come to your house or meet him at a hotel?

meet outside adult theatre

James nervously paced accross the street from the adult theatre. Bryan was a little late, but the real problem was the movie that was playing......James hadn't realized the theatre showed gay and bisexual movies. James had about decided that this was a bad idea, when a good looking man got out of a cb in front of the moviehouse and looked around. He spotted James accross the street, smiled warmly and quickly crossed the road.
As he walked up to James he stuck out a large hand and said "Hi, I'm Bryan and you must be James?". In spite of his misgivings, James immediately felt at ease with this lean boyishly handsome man, and slowly took his hand, nodding "yes".
Introductions done, Bryan suggested they go into the theatre and sit down to talk. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, James could see men of all ages scattered around the back of the theatre. On the screen were two young studs in a wooded park. The blonde was kneeling in front of his friend giving him a long deep blow job. James felt his dick throb and start to harden. As he looked around, the others gradually went back to what they were doing before the newcomers entered. Zippers went down, hard cocks came out and James saw his first man-to-man oral sex.
Bryan watched this carefully, gauging James' reaction as well as his bulging slacks. He leaned over and said............

what do you

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)