More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kendahl6969 kendahl6969

What should you do?

lust rules

You hear the shower running and decide to indulge your obsession in your friend's panties. Being a practiced hand in picking the locks of your forgetful friends with a hairpin, it is an easy matter to undo the simple latches on Lexi's suitcase. You quickly glide through the small zippered section. You find your treasure, a handful of panties. You bring the lot to your nose, smelling your friend's sweet scent in the as yet unwashed lingerie.

You quickly flip through the stack of undies and find the real prize. Her white cotton bikini briefs with the double-stemmed cherries, each treat near life-size.

As you stick your face in the cotton, lapping the material, you think back to the first time you saw them on Lexi. You were both working at a charity carwash, minimally dressed. You noticed each time your friend bent over, more and more of her panties were visible around the hem of the very worn cutoffs she wore. And there were those cherries,just waiting to be eaten from her ass. Of course you didn't.

And then, a voice. "You have any hair conditioner?" asks Lexi, dripping from the bathroom. She spies her panties at your face.

"What are you doing?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)