More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RavenousLavender RavenousLavender

What should Lauren do?

let the officer take you in and accept your fate

Lauren thought it over a couple more times and decided it was impossible. Even if she ran as hard as she could, she would never be able to make it to the woods in time. And even if she did, what would she do then? Survive in the wilderness with two hands cuffed together? She would die. She sighed and looked towards the building where she would spend the next ten years. Just hoping it wouldn't turn out as bad as she thought it would.

The police officer took out his keycard and opened the gate. He then guided her inside, still holding onto her firmly.

They walked through a few doors, each one locked right after they walked through them.

"Stay put, I'm getting one of the guards who will guide you further."

Lauren did as she was told and watched him talk to one of the guards, it was a woman. She had her blonde hair strapped in a pony tail. He walked back with the woman towards Lauren.

"So you're the black widow, aren't you? You are not what I expected from the stories. Guess you really can't judge the book by it's cover."

Lauren looked to the ground blushing, she wanted to respond, scream she hadn't done it. But no one would believe her anyway.

The police officer took off Lauren's handcuffs and walked away. "she's all yours now." He said to the gaurd.

"well let's go then miss." She said to lauren.

Lauren followed her into the changing room. She gave the gaurd her personal items. Stripped off her clothing and put on her jail uniform.

The gaurd then guided her towards her cell.

"This is your roommate. You two will probarly get along quite well, since you are in here for the same crime."

She shoved Lauren inside and shut the cell door behind her. Lauren immediately looked at her cellmate. The woman stared at her from the other end, with a gigantic grin on her face. She was rather pretty looking, not in an innocent way like Lauren. No... She looked more rugged, tough, but beautiful nonetheless. Her emerald eyes watching Lauren from head to toe, her brown hair hanging in waves around her face. Her face was perfectly symmetric. She sat there laid back, leaning on one of her slender, yet slightly muscular arms. Lauren swallowed visibly, it was clear that this woman felt perfectly fine were she was. Unlike Lauren who was a complete nervous mess. This wasn't one she should start a fight with.

Lauren was startled by a sudden voice, breaking the silence between them. "So you're the new meat, huh?! You won't last long here, you look way to innocent."

Lauren blushed again and broke eye contact with her cellmate, staring silently at the ground. It annoyed and frightened her that this woman immediately thought she was weak. If it was that easy to spot the woman would be right, she would not last long here. Was she supposed to make a stand? Make clear to this woman and anyone listening that she wasn't as easy a target as they made her out to be? Or would that make everything worse? and should she instead keep quiet and just listen to her cellmate?

Should lauren threaten her cellmate or let her finish talking?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)