More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by heatofthanight2 heatofthanight2

I'm a submissive girl, I don't know if I can fight him off, so I ....

let him overcome me.

His domineering structure wordlessly backed me on the walk, hard enough to make me drop everything I was holding. All the clothes I’d taken off were back on the floor. I held on to my towel by a thread, but the hardness of his cock against my belly told me that it was no defense. My hands wrapped around his wrists, pulled with all their might to free me. His tongue made me moist, running the length of my collar bone. My voice rose as I begged him to stop once again. My towel dropped and tears began to flood in my eye.

The firmness of his hands massaged my ass, pulled my cheeks further apart. My hands pushed at his chest. I dug nails in to let him no that this had went to far. But the look he gave me quickly cloaked any fight I had in me. His cock was hard and large enough to make my submissiveness a bit easier. But I hate to fight. Though I couldn’t let this happen with her husband and not honestly be able to say I tried to fight him off.

Decisions... decisions

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)